Chapter 19

*Your POV*
After breakfast, Jin asked me and yoongi if we could go shopping with him, because we were low on food since I kinda ate it all. -_-.

So here we are at a food shop -_-, looking for some snacks for me and the boys for movie night, and stuff for dinner and groceries and shit.

It was all peaceful, until I saw her.

My mother
I tell Jin that I'm going to go and get some girl stuff, and he said 'take yoongi with you cause I know children your age get lost so easily'.

I try and see if I can see my mother before I go, but I can't see her, but I still go and get some tampons, and slip in a pregnancy test cause you never know 🤷‍♀️.

Me and yoongi walk back to Jin hand in hand, talking about sleep, music and the piano. We found him at yeh check out, I quickly slip my stuff in the conveyer belt and wait for Jimin n to pay for it, but when the pregnant you text came down, I slipped it into my bag without the boys knowing.

As we walked out of the store, I bumped into someone "sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I apologise and look up, to be frozen in shock. "M-mom" "(Y/N)".

The bad memories of when I used to live with her came flooding back

Flash back ⚠️ warning violets and drugs and alcoholic stuff warning ⚠️

I was only 5 when mother started to beet me, and I'm now 9, she said I was useless... and she was right, I made father leave us...

I walked through the front door, and as soon as I looked he door, I felt glass smash across my back, as I fell to the floor in pain "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY YOU
STUPID BITCH!" My mother yelled at me as she hit me with the broken class bottle, the shards digging into her skin, he body went from pale to red.

She turned me over, and got another bottle, she opened it,
And shined it into my mouth, forcing me to drink most of it, as some of it spilt over me.

She held me down as she pulled some white thing out of her pocket, and put it by my nose and put her hand over my mouth, it burned my nose and throat, and I started to cry.

I head the door being banged, and it being knocked down and people dragged mother off of me, until all I saw was black.

Flash back over

I start hibernating, I started to shake, and because I was holding yoongi's hand, he felt the vibrations going through his arm, "babe? You okay" he asks me, and turns me around to face him. "Babe, you can tell me nothing that bothers you" he mumbles and pulls me gently away from my mister and into the car, with Jin following.

"How come you froze earlier" yoongi ask me softly. "T-that w-woman is my m-mother" I stutter out, "she has d-done horrible t-things to me, and s-she's supposed to be in prison, but I wouldn't b-be surprised if s-she slept with the officers to let her out". "What type of things" Jin asked, focussing in the road and he convocation at the same time.

I explain to them what she had done to me all those years ago. Yoongi clenched his fists angrily, and stated with gritted teeth "if I ever see her again, I'm going to do what she did to you but 10x worst". Jin said "don't worry (Y/N) we'll be your family". "Thanks baby, thanks eomma..." and I slowly fall asleep to the steady beat of yoongi's heart, and the little bumps in the road, followed by the soft music playing in the back ground from the radio.

*authors note*
I'm going on holiday to Spain tomorrow, I don't know if I will have WiFi or not, so I'm not sure if I will be able to update for a week :/ anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, catch you on the flip side xoxo 707 words