Chapter 18

*bts POV* <minus yoongi>
"I'm so tired!" Whines taetae "when will we be home" "we're home tae! We've literally just stopped!" Came the voice of an irritated namjoon. "Oh" was all tae said before griming and getting out of the care with the boys following. Jin gets the keys out of his pocket and opens the door "be quiet incase (Y/N) and yoongi are asleep" whispered Jin.

But as soon as he finished whispering, a loud moan came from up stairs, followed by voice to "F-fuck (Y/N) your so tight!". They boys looked at each other and Jin and namjoon covered jungkook's and Jimin's ears, and taetae and hoseok covered each other's, then all was silent.

The boys went up stairs, to see you and yoongi naked under the covers and breathing heavily,  but fast asleep, namjoon and Jin ushered the boys out of the room, and told them to never speak of this again, and act like they didn't hear anything the next morning.

*The next morning*
*Your POV*
I woke up, to be treated my my boyfriends smiling face looking down at me. "Good morning beautiful..." he mumbles softly and at me "Good morning handsome..." I mumble back and sit up, "what time is it...?" "It's 2:30 I The after noon" comes his reply. My eyes widen "SHIT!" I about and quickly get changed "I'M LATE FOR WORK!!" Yoongi gets out of bed and puts in his boxers that was lying on them floor.

"(Y/N), we've got no work today" I freeze "we have the day off" I look at yoongi and groan really loud. Jin walls in the room and shouts "NO SEX IN THE MORNING FOR GODS SAKE!" He sees me tie-ing my laces up, and sees yoongi putting his shirt on. "Erm..." Jin mumbles "why would we need to have sec if we had it last night" I bluntly state, and yoongi and Jin go bright red. Tease time I smirk, "but if you want, next one we have sex you can join" I tease "NO" came Jin's and yoongi's replies. I start laughing "I'm only teasing" and I head down stairs

I walk down stairs, and see taetae and jimin eating breakfast on the dinning table "Good morning boys" I say to them "good morning-" they say back it stop mid sentence

I walk down stairs, and see taetae and jimin eating breakfast on the dinning table "Good morning boys" I say to them "good morning-" they say back it stop mid sentence. They start blushing furiously "(Y/N).... erm... hi?" Jimin stuttered out. I look at him blankly "did you guys hear me and yoongi having sex to"

I heard a load thump coming from he door of the kitchen, and a shout next to taetae "YAH! TAE! YOU SPAT ALL YOUR MILK ON ME!" From jimin, and jungkook and namjoon laying in the floor with bright red faces. " why do you have to be so blunt" came yoongi's voice behind them "cause hats how I am?" I question sarcastically.

"Anyway. Why are you dresses like that?" Yoongi questions whilst placing his jacket around me, it was massive in me! "Because it's cute! And I never get to wear it!" I say back and snuggle into the jacket

 Why are you dresses like that?" Yoongi questions whilst placing his jacket around me, it was massive in me! "Because it's cute! And I never get to wear it!" I say back and snuggle into the jacket

"You do know that I'm going to be wearing the jacket a lot now, right?" I tell him "yep" he sighed.

Then Jin came down stairs and he told us to get out of the kitchen so he can make us breakfast. We all go into the front room (minus Jin) and watch TV to pass time.

*Authors Note*
Sorry for not updating earlier, I was updating my jimin x oc one shot book check it out if you want anyway bye, catch you in the flip side xoxo 611 words