Chapter 11

*Your POV*
*time skip to home*
When we reached the dorm, yoongi took me to his room and shut the door. Aww... he's nervous...

"(Y/N)... I erm- well what I'm trying to say is that I- erm I really lik-" before Yoongi could finish his sentence, the bed room door opened.

"Yah, yoongi (Y/N) got7 is here! Come on come on, they really want to see (Y/N)" Tae tae shouted. "Alright tae tae, I'm coming" I say and walk out the room, with yoongi following silently.

When we walked down stairs, I could hear loads of talking. "OMO I can't wait to see her!" An excited voice said.

"Wow..." I say teasingly, getting their attention "didn't know got7 was a big fan of mine" smirk.
"Wow... IS THAT REALLY (S/N) IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW!" Mark shouted, excitedly.

Yeh, I know who got7 are, gotta say, I'm a fan of their work. "Yah, what's up mark" I say whilst smirking. "She knows my name! How!" Mark asks. "Well... I'm a fan of your work, what can I say" I say whilst smirking... again... "wow... the great rapper (S/N) knows who we are..." bambam said. "So... who's your bias!!!?" An excited Yugyeom. "Well... if you must know, it's Bambam of course" smirk.

"Wah! Why not me!" Mark whines. "Because she's a rapper, rappers like other rappers" said Jackson calmly to Mark.

"Whilst that is partly true, that is not the only reason" I say wisely. Tease time "he's my bias because he's handsome, amazing at rapping, and he's my type, so maybe me and you could write a song some time, alone... in my studio where no one can disturb us..." 'ow'

"I will not tolerate that sort of teasing in this house in front of my children!!!" Says an agitated jin. "YAH! Doesn't mean you have to hit me with a news paper!!" 'Ow' "STOB IT" I shout. "I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THAT SORT OF TEASING IN FROMT OF ANY OF THE MEMBERS!!! ESPECIALLY IN FROMT OF KOOKIE!!!" "So I can do it in front of rap monster?"  "No!" Jin shout clearly. "But why not, doesn't this ring a bell 'just take it off now girl, just take it off... I'm a master baby with your bra~" I rap slowly and look directly into RM's eyes. "Yah! That was for his song!" "Yah! I get it alright... but maybe your can scold me when no one else is around wink" 'ow' "(Y/N)!!!!" "ALRIGHT!"

*yoongis POV*
Yah! For fucks sake tae! I was about to confess as well!! I just sigh and follow (Y/N) down stairs. I blank out, until I hear "(Y/N)!!!!" And a "ALRIGHT!" from the angel her self.

*Authors note*
I hope this is okay, I tried?

472 words.