Chapter 21

*Your POV*
The next day, I woke up at 5:30am because I had to finish the second half of the tune for my song, and write part of the lyrics for it.

I brush my hair before getting in the shower, doing my business, getting back out of the shower blow drying my hair, THEN I get change into the clothes I picked out earlier, and finally, I applied light make up.

(something like that (change if you want))I walk out of the bathroom and head back to my room to get my phone, phone charger, earphones, laptop, laptop charger etc, into my bag

I walk out of the bathroom and head back to my room to get my phone, phone charger, earphones, laptop, laptop charger etc, into my bag

(something like that (change if you want))I walk out of the bathroom and head back to my room to get my phone, phone charger, earphones, laptop, laptop charger etc, into my bag

(Chose one or something)
As I head down stairs, I grab a granola bar and place a note on the kitchen counter saying I was at my studio.

I hop into my car that is waiting out the front, and surprisingly, there is fans and news reporters out side, and it's 6am!

I wave at them tiredly and tell my driver to go to big hit.

When we arrive, I get out of the car and go to my studio, to work on the rest of the song.

*timeskip to the end of reader finishing the beat/tune for the song*
I stretch and look at the time 9:30am. I turn on my phone cause I turned it off whilst I was working, I had two miss called from Jin, three from jimin, five from kookie, ten from taetae, one from namjoon, three from hobi and...

25 FROM YOONGI! With 56 messages...

I quickly call yoongi back and before the first ring finished, he answered the phone

Yoongi: where are you!?!?!?

(Y/N):At my studio, why?

Yoongi: why didn't you leave a note or anything! I- we have been worried about you!

(Y/N):Sorry yoongi, but I did leave a note, it's on the kitchen counter, did you even get out of Bed to look?

Yoongi:

(Y/N):I take that as a no

As soon as I said that, I head a beep in the phone, saying that yoongi hung up, and I heard a knock at my door, I put my phone down and stood up from my chair and opened the door, to be squeezed to death by....... yoongi?

"What's up yoongz" I question him, not even realising that I used the nickname that I liked to call him in my head out loud.

"Yoongz" he mumbled and I could feel him smile against my neck. I flushed red realising I just call him yoongz out loud "y-yah!" I stuttered. "I like it" he mumbled and pulled back.

I stopped blushing and turn to my natural pale self. I turn around and sit in my spiny chair, whilst yoongz pulled another chair up from my desk in the corner.

474 words.