Chapter 15

*Your POV*
So close! But... I like it... is this what they call love...?

He slowly Leaned in, and kept eye contact with me. He looked at me one last time before closing his eyes and pushes his lips against mine. After a second, I closed my eyes and kissed back, just as softy as he did. He brought his hand to my cheek as I grab the collar of his shirt.

"Achoo" Tae tae sneezed and that brought us out of the memorising kiss. "Yah! Kim Taehyung! You ruined it!" Mark whined.

Me and yoongi blushed and let go of each other, but yoongi grabbed my hand and intertwined our hands. I looked at him and smiled faintly, and when I did his cheeks blushed a pink tint, it was hardly noticeable, but I noticed it.

"Soooooo..." Jungkook said "you two like each other...?" At that, everyone looked at us, then our intertwined hands, then us, then hands, then us, hands, us, hands, us, hands, us- I THINK WE GET IT AUTHOR-SAN (oops? Sorry 😂 I got to caught up in writing hands us and that)

I looked at yoongi and he looked at me. "Well..." yoongi started "to be honest... I've liked her since she debuted... at first it was just her music and how she produced it, and how she rapped, but then when we met her in person, my heart started to beat rapidly and I got jealous when she teased the other members, so yeh... I guess I do love her..." he mumbled the last but, but we all still heard it.

"(Y/N)?" JB asked "what about you". I breathed in and said "honestly... I liked his music, I liked how he rapped, amd how his voice fitted perfectly with his music, I loved it... but when I teased yoongi that time in the car... I realised that I liked him, but liked turned into love, but I didn't show it, and seeing him jealous... he looked cute" I also whispered the last word, but alas, it still wasn't quite enough and the rest of the guys heard.

We looked at each other again, and yoongi said "so, you wanna be my girlfriend?" I smiled and said " of course I would" we smiled at each other before kissing again.

"Maybe when everyone is asleep, and we are alone, I could lock the doors, and you know how my walls are sound proof, we could do a little something, something"

.....

'Ow!'

.....

"Yah! What was that for jin!" "For teasing again!" "I wasn't teasing... I was being serious..."

.....

'OW!'
"(Y/N)!!!!!!" Everyone yelled but yoongi, he just blushed and scratched his head. "ALRIGHT! I'll make sure we use protection..."
"YAH!" " I was joking!!!"

.....

After a few minutes of silence, we all burst out laughing. "Alright children!" Jin and JB shouted "it's 11:30 PM, it's one for bed!" "Alright eomma!!" Everyone (except Jin and JB) shouted in unison and all went into their rooms or guest room, but yoongi got changed into his PJ's and went into (Y/N)'s room and got in her bed with her, and hugged her close.

"I love you (Y/N)..."

"I love you too min yoongi..."

539 words.