chapter 22

*Your POV*

I slowly open my eyes and see that I was lying on a sofa with a blanket over me, in............ yoongi's studio? I stand up and scan the room, I walk over to his desk and I see pieces of paper scattered all over the table, full of potential lyrics and piano pieces. I see my phone on Yoongi's desk, and pick it up, just to get a message off Yoongi.

Yoongi: When you wake up, come to BTS's practice room xx

I quickly type my reply

(Y/N): Sup Yoongs, just woke up, on my way now xx

i press send and look at the time 1:38, chill. Before I go to their practice room, Imma grab my lyric sheets and that so I can work whilst doing whatever they want me to do. As i walk closer to the door, I can hear someone on the phone.

???: Yes I will.

... ... .... .. ...

???: Of course I love you more.

.... ... . . .. .. .

???: Tell you what, when Oppa  gets a break, we can go out together, sound good?

... .. . ..

wait... that sounds a lot like.......... YOONGI!

???: Love you bye

I heard him sigh after hanging up, I could hear his foot steps come near the door, and the door opened.

"Y-Yoongi..." I looked at him with tears brimming my eyes, "(Y/N)..." a look of realisation flashes on his eyes before his eyes widen "I-It's not what you think! I-I swear!"

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I looked him in the eye. "I really thought you were different" he tensed "But I guess I was wrong" and slapped him in the face before shoving past him, stuffing my laptop, laptop charger, phone charger, lyric sheets, piano pieces, and my phone into my bag and pushing past him again and rushing down the stairs with yoongi chasing after me.

Before I could get out of the doors, Yoongi grabbed my arm and spun me around. "L-Let me go!" I shout at him. "please (Y/N) listen to me, I wasn't cheating on you, I was on the phone with my little sister!" I paused before saying "likely story!". Yoongi pulls out his phone and showed me his recent call, and it said little sister on the caller ID.

I've never felt so stupid in my life. "Y-Yoongi I'm so sorry!" I say and hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck, "shhhhh, baby, listen, what you did was a common thing, I forgive you, so come on, lets go up stairs and go see the boys, alright?" Yoongi tells me softly. I nod into his neck and pull back, I looked him in the eyes, and both our eyes flickered to each others lips.

We both slowly learned in, until our lips touched, our lips danced passionately. We fit together like a puzzle. I felt young's tongue graze my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth, letting Yoongi explore every inch of my mouth.

We slowly pull apart and smile at each other, "Let's go upstairs" I said and grabbed Yoongi's hand, happy that everything was cleared up.

575 words.

*Authors note*
I know yoongi doesn't have a sister, but this is my story and I kinda needed it so this part and Tibet parts to come work perfectly, and yogi is little sister is adopted, she knows she adopted but she still loved her brother the same and him to her xoxo