Chapter 20

*Your POV*
"...N)... (Y/N)...." "(Y/N)!!!!"

"YAH!" I shout in surprise, and fall of the couch? How did I get there? Yoongi probably carried me.

I look up to se a smiling taetae and jungkook looking at me slightly scared. I glare at taetae and say darkly

"Why. Did. You. Wake. Me. Up. Like. THAT!" I shout the last bit, and hear loads of foot steps coming from the stairs, and the rest of the boys running in. "What happened" said a concerned Jin-eomma.

"Taehyung w-woke up (Y/N)" stuttered jungkook. All the boys apart from yoongi looked at taetae with fear in there eyes, and taetae looking at them in confusion.

"Why are you all scared?" Taetae asked, but all the boys ran, apart from yoongi, "weird" mumbled taetae before looking back at me.

"Kim. Taehyung." I glare "If. You. Ever. Wake. Me. Up. Ever. Again. I. Will. Personally. End. Your. Life." He looked at me scared before running off.

"Sigh kids..." I mumble, and pick up my laptop off the table and log in, going into my music app, and started to work on my new song. Boombayah (I know that it's a blackpink somg, but I really like it -_-).

"What you doing." A tired yoongi asks, sitting on the couch beside me and putting his arm around my shoulder. "Working on a new song, I'm planning on doing a concert in two weeks, and I need two new songs." I tell him, as I plug one earphone in, so I can still hear yoongi.

"Isn't producing two songs in two weeks, I don't know impossible" yoongi said like it was obvious. "Not for me it ain't" I say as I finish half of the bear/tune for the song. "Is the song your working on now just you rapping?" Yoongi asked.

"No, imma sing for once" I say and continue working. "This is your first time singing!" Yoongi said as if it was obvious. "You really are a big fan of mine ain't ya" I tease him. A tiny of pink dusted his cheeks. "Y-yeah- I mean n-no".

I fake a hurt expression. "You don't" I fake cry "I might as well go chose Taehyung over you then" I say and cover my face "no!" He shouted "I mean no, I'm your biggest fan! You've produced 7 albums, 45 songs, it will be 47 when you finish the two songs your working on! You've also won the BBMA's twice! And I love you more than I love my self and ARMY!" Yoongi says and hugs me tightly.

"Y-yoongi" I say shocked, I hug him back and whisper in his ear "I was only teasing you yoongi, I love you, I'll never leave you" as I hug him tighter.

*BTS POV (apart from yoongi)*
"Awwww" Jin whispered "look at my kids growing up". "I'm so proud" namjoon whispered.

"I just wanna pinch there cheeks" whispered taetae. The boys looked at him weirdly for a few seconds before continuing looking at the hugging pair

*Authors note*
I've only just got the WiFi! I (my mom) had to pay 10 Euro for three days of WiFi! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, catch you on the flip side. 547 words.