Chapter 13- My Hair!

Chapter 13

*Harry's POV*

I woke up, but unlike yesterday morning, Kat was still sleeping soundly. A piece of her hair was strewn across her smiling face, so I pushed it aside. That little gesture caused her eyes to flutter and open briefly, before they closed again.

I successfully got out from our tangled legs without waking Katherine. I ran a hand through my hair and froze. I ran my hand again through my hair, and rushed to the mirror. My guess was right: my hair no longer was in messy curls. It was in messy straight locks. I looked so retarded! What the hell had happened?! I screamed a little but stopped when I realized I might wake Kat. Nope. She was still sleeping.

It had to have been Katherine, unless one of the boys snuck in during the night. I doubted that would happen though. They were all beat yesterday, and I was pretty sure I locked the door this time. And Katherine did say she would get vengeance...

I decided I would just brush off this revenge attack, until I came up with my own. Katherine would not be the one to win this prank war. After a quick shower, my hair would be fine.

I turned on the shower water, and closed my eyes. It felt more relaxing that way. I opened my eyes briefly to grab one of my shampoo bottles. Yes, I use many shampoos and conditioners. My curls take a lot of work to reach their maximum beauty.

When I poured it out and began massaging it through my hair, a strong perfume hit me. That wasn't my shampoo right? Hopefully it was just a bottle of Katherine's that fell or something. But just to make sure, I sniffed my hands. It smelt like...roses? But a bad disgusting version of roses. What the hell was in the bottle?

I tried to wash it out of my hair, but it didn't come out as easily as my shampoo usually does. It felt worse than conditioner. I grabbed my towel and dried my hands, then poured some of the bottle's contents into them. I rubbed my hands together, and the substance slowly disappeared. It was lotion. Rose-scented lotion.

Was this part of Katherine's prank? Did she refill my shampoo bottle with this bad-smelling lotion? Where did she even get it from?

Then something hit me. Did she empty all the rest of my bottles too? I grabbed the nearest bottle and opened and sniffed. Roses. I took another and the same happened. Every bottle I checked had this horrible lotion in it. When did Katherine do this? It couldn't have been last night seeing as I saw her fall asleep. She could have woken up early, I suppose.

This was bad. My hair was dripping wet, but wasn't even washed. It still smelt like those roses. And it was so over-powering.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and went into the bedroom where Katherine was still asleep. At least I knew why she was smiling. I put on some boxers and went to my dresser to try to gel and mousse my hair back to its curls. My hair didn't automatically spring back to its curly self with just water. It needed an actual washing. So the shampoo and conditioner prank just screwed over my hair. Maybe I could get some from Zayn. We all knew he had the most hair products.

I took a bottle of mousse and shook it so it could get foamy. I pushed on the little handle to get some, but instead of the usual coconut foam, a slimy white substance spilled out. And guess what it smelt like? Roses.

I didn't even bother to check my other bottles. I knew I would get the same result. I almost felt like crying. Once my hair dried, it would be more straight than curly. And the boys would have to find out so I could get their products.

I glared at Katherine's sleeping face, and decided to do a quick retaliation. I headed to the kitchen to get some whip cream when I heard a giggle. I whipped around and saw Katherine standing there, wide awake. There was literally no way she just woke up and looked so alive. I've seen her in the morning.