Chapter 9- Messing Up Horribly

Quick A/N

it's shorter than my last few chapters :( sorry in advance. Hopefully my upload this morning makes up for it! 

Courtney xx

*********************

*Perrie's POV*

I logged onto twitter as usual. It was part of my pre-bed ritual. Sounds so witchy.

I saw that Zayn was doing a twitcam, and decided to watch it. I usually don't because everyone asks the same things, and it gets boring. How he handles re-answering questions like 100 times is beyond me.

As usual, he was asked about his tattoos. I didn't care about them. Most people labeled him as a bad boy because of them, and I was fine with that.

I just wanted to see his face. I missed him so much.

After about 30 minutes, he logged off. I sighed, not being able to wait until I saw him again. When, I didn't know. I just had to see him.

I stayed on twitter and decided to look at my mentions. There were quite a few of people asking if Zayn and I broke up.

What the hell? I thought.

I looked at another tweet and it said:

@PerrieEdwards, did @zaynmalik dump you for that Katherine girl in the car???? #shocked

Who was this Katherine girl?

I was answered by another tweet. It 

had a link to a picture. I clicked on it and what I saw shattered my heart.

Zayn was waiting outside of a car, and behind him getting out was a girl. Katherine I guessed. He was holding onto her waist to help her down. I couldn't believe this. Was this Zayn's new girlfriend? Anger began to build in me. Maybe I'm over reacting, i thought silently. Maybe it's just a friend. I simmered down a bit.

But why was he smiling at her? And her right back? That anger boiled back up to my breaking point. I would just settle all of this calmly with a phone call to Zayn.

I picked up my phone and looked for his contact. I clicked call, and waited for him to pick up. When the phone stopped ringing and I knew he had picked up, I asked the first question that entered my mind.

'Who the hell is Katherine?!' I yelled into the phone.

I didn't mean to yell, but the anger was still there. Great. This would probably not be as calm as intended.

*Zayn's POV*

I didn't know what to say. Perrie never was so angry that she would yell. And how did she know Katherine's name?

'How do you know Katherine?' I asked.

'Twitter. Someone tweeted me asking me of you dumped me for Katherine,' she snapped at me.

'She's just a friend,' I told her calmly.

'Very friendly in that car picture, I see,' she said bitterly.

'She's Harry's girlfriend,' I said with a sigh. Was that sigh because of this argument, or was it the fact that Katherine was actually Harry's girlfriend? It had to be the argument.

'And Harry had no problem with you touching her?' she asked.

Crap. I had hoped she would overlook that little detail.

'Uhm, that pic was before he asked her out,' I said awkwardly. And 3, 2, 1...

'So while she was single, you were like that with your ''friend'',' she said back, dropping sarcasm on the friend part.