Chapter 39- Kat's Debut

*Katherine's POV*

Crap. Crap. Crap. This is bad.

'Harry-' I try to explain.

'We're going out to dinner. We're meeting in the lobby in 15 minutes.'

And then he is gone. I groan.

'Katherine, I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that,' Zayn says to me.

'It's fine. Crap, poor Harry,' I say biting my lip.

'This was my fault. I'll talk to him,' Zayn says.

I nod but I know it wasn't completely Zayn's fault. Because I kissed him back. Damnit I could've pushed him off of me. But no. I had to kiss him back.

Should I go to dinner? Yes. I had to or everything would seem much much worse and I would seem much much more guilty.

I clean myself up for dinner and ask Zayn, 'Are you coming?'

'Yeah. I have to talk to Harry.'

We head downstairs and Harry isn't looking at me or Zayn. Damn.

The boys are looking at us three weirdly, probably wondering what was up. I sigh. Why did I have to have such unnecessary drama in my life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a very awkward dinner, Zayn makes Harry talk to him outside the car. I enter the car and am greeted by three expectant faces.

'Well?' Louis asks.

'What's going on between you three?' Niall completes.

'Uh, Zayn and I kissed. And Harry walked in while we were kissing,' I say, my face heating up.

'Oh no,' Liam says.

God, I feel horrible.

'Poor Harry,' Louis says.

And before I could reply to that, Harry and Zayn reappear.

I bite my lip and look at Harry. He didn't look as pissed as during dinner, but he didn't make eye contact with me. I had to talk to him, also. This was my fault too, not just Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was freaking out. What if the crowd hated me? What if they boo'd me off the stage?

'Girl, you gotta calm down. There's no reason for you to be worrying! You're golden,' Lisa says reassuringly.

'She's right. You've practiced so much, there's no reason you should be worried,' Olivia adds.

The two of them flew in yesterday to support me. I'm getting ready now, and was waiting for my hair stylist to do my hair. My make-up was done, I was all dressed, and I was freaking out.

Calm down, I tell myself. I can do this. I already have a pretty good fanbase, thanks to the boys. I just hoped I wouldn't disappoint them.

Francine, my hair stylist, enters the dressing room.

'Okay, so I'm making your hair straight. The layers will look very nice like that,' she explains as she begins to flat iron my hair.

I sit there waiting for her to finish. Now my fear was being replaced by excitement.

I just hoped it would go as planned.

When Francine finished, I looked in the mirror. I look hot!

My hair touched my waist, and she was right, my layers looked fantastic. I wore my cigarette jeans that hugged me nicely. Along with that was a cream colored sleeveless top and nude heels. And then I had some brown bangles and a necklace on. My face had a layer of foundation on it so it was absolutely perfect, hiding my healing scratches. There was a bit of blush, light pink lip stick, and a little pink eye shadow, and that was my make up. I looked very pretty.