Chapter 20- Definitely Not My Happy Ending

*Katherine's POV*

Harry was cheating on me. I was in a coma and he cheated on me. I didn't know what to say and felt the tears fall down my face.

When he heard Zayn, he looked at me shocked and the girl turned around. Olivia. He cheated on me with Olivia?!

'Kat, I can explain,' he said getting up.

'Save it for Olivia,' I said, and turned on my heels, leaving the room.

I had no idea where I was going, but it was anywhere away from those two. I heard footsteps chasing after me and didn't bother to see who it was. I saw a door that said 'to the roof' and I went up the stairs.

I found a bench and sat there, sniffling pathetically. Harry cheated on me. Just when I thought he was the perfect guy, and even Zayn thought we were prefect for each other, he does that. Like while I was in a coma it was no big deal to go and replace me.

The door banged open behind me and I heard several sighs of relief. Louis and Niall came up to me and sat on either side. Zayn kneeled in front of me. Liam was holding someone angry back. Harry.

'Let me explain! It wasn't what it looked like!' I heard Harry plead.

'Please make him go,' I asked to no one in particular, tears falling harder now.

I started to shake and Niall wrapped his arm around me. Louis got up to calm Harry down and make him leave.

'I know you're going to think what I'm about to say is absolute bull shit, but hear me out. I know Harry and he never would do that to you,' Zayn began.

'Yea, because Harry's the perfect little angel? I've heard what a player he is. I've just only now seen it in action,' I said bitterly.

'No trust me, he hates Olivia. He would never do anything to hurt you,' Niall piped in.

'Well I don't believe it. Maybe he's in it for the sex. I know Olivia would be offering.'

'Kat, Harry wouldn't do that to you! He's in love with you!' Zayn exclaimed.

'Okay. And I'm the president of the U.S.,' I said sarcastically. 'Thanks for trying, but I just feel like going to Lisa's and eating ice cream while watching some chick flicks,' I said, still crying.

Zayn and Niall laughed. 'That's what you girls actual do?' Zayn asked.

'Not always, but now is one of those times,' I said defensively.

'Okay. I can't take you since I can't drive, but I could get Liam to. But I am going with you,' Zayn said.

'Me too,' Niall said.

I figured that was more to see Lisa than anything.

'Fine. But I still didn't get any of my stuff,' I said grumpily, trying to hide my depression from the boys so Harry couldn't find out just how much he hurt me.

'We'll take you there first,' Niall said encouragingly, apparently happy than I said he could go.

Zayn smiled at me and offered me a hand. I took it reluctantly, knowing he would try to convince me to talk to Harry. That was something I wanted to avoid.

I realized my over night bag from over 3 weeks ago was still here...in Harry's room. Damn.

'Hey I need to get something from Harry's room,' I said.

I really hoped he would be in Louis'. If he was in his own room, he would try to talk to me. The same for Liam's, since he was going to be my driver, and we had to get him.