Chapter 40- Tour Bus Fun

*Katherine's POV*

'CAUSE YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING, AND I NEED THAT. ONE. THING,' Olivia and I finish belting out.

I'm in tears at this point because we weren't even trying! But this was the dare from one of my followers on twit cam. Olivia and I decided to do dares for this one.

'Okay next dare,' I say as I calm down.

Olivia picks the dare this time. 'Oh, this one! It says "Go up to one of the boys and throw a tantrum at them about something wrong they didn't do.'

I start laughing. This is such a Louis dare!

'Do you want to take the wrap? Or we just do it with two guys?' I ask.

'Two guys! Louis and Liam?' Olivia asks.

'Perfect!' I say.

We pick up the laptop and place it in the kitchen, facing where Louis and Liam would be.

'LOUIS!!!' I yell out on the top of my lungs.

'LIAAAAAM!' Olivia yells after.

They run into the kitchen. 'What happened?' Liam asks.

'What the hell is your problem?! Do you see this mess?!' we complain pointing to some juice and cereal we spilled on the table.

'We didn't do that! We were in the bedroom!' Louis exclaims.

'STOP LYING! Look what happened! I touched it and my hand is all sticky!' I yell.

'We didn't even do that! You sure it wasn't Niall? He would do something like that!' Louis says.

'STOP TRYING TO HIDE YOUR FAULT! Clean it up!' Olivia yells crying. She's good.

'But-' Liam begins.

'NOOOO! Clean it up!' I say trying to cry.

I feel the warm tears streaming down my face. Score!

'Okay! Sheesh just stop yelling you drama queens!' Louis mumbles.

After they finish cleaning, Olivia and I crack up. I can't breathe!

I face the camera. 'Was that good enough for you guys?'

The comments all say yes; it was hilarious; they loved it.

The boys catch on that it was a joke and glare.

'Okay guys. That's it for today! I'll do another twitcam when I have time! Bye loves!'

And then I sign out.

'I hate you,' Louis says.

'I wouldn't go that far, but I'm hurt. I'm telling Danielle when we get to the gas station,' Liam says pouting.

'Awh you know we love you boys,' I say and Olivia agrees.

'THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY!' Louis yells and storms out the kitchen into the bedroom.

'Oh Louis. You guys better apologize, even if he's playing,' Liam says shaking his head.

Olivia and I look at each other and burst out in giggles.

'Okay Liam,' she says.

He looks at us suspiciously but just walks away. Yay!

We go out to Louis. 'Hi Boo Bear.'

'Leave me alone,' he says turning away from us.

'Awhh, Louis, we didn't mean to make you sad,' I say sitting on his bed. Thank goodness it was the bottom bunk, not the top one.