Chapter 28- The Rescue

*Katherine's POV*

We've been driving for hours. Where the hell was Lucas taking us? To Cali??

I groaned dramatically.

'Shuttup,' Michael said wearily.

I've been making noises like that for the past couple of hours or so, and I guessed Michael was getting tired of it. Good. The girl that was awake with me before was asleep now, but the other girls were still dead/asleep. I really hoped they weren't dead.

I groaned again. Michael just sighed at me. I grinned internally. Maybe he would get tired of me and dump me out of here...yeah right. Keep dreaming there, Katherine.

I leaned against the car wall and closed my eyes. Why couldn't I just fall asleep? And then whatever would happen to me would be done and over with without me knowing. But nope. My brain was over thinking and showing me the worst case scenarios. Lovely, right?

The endless drive continued. I heard a snore from in front of me. Was Michael asleep? I stared at where his slumped figure was. I was sick of him, so I really hoped that was him asleep. I wished I could see Lucas so I could get a glimpse of where we were going. Sadly, there was like a car wall in between Lucas and us in the back of the van.

I sighed heavily, and when I heard no reprimanding, I knew Michael was indeed asleep. I went to the back of the van and pulled the handle of the doors. They were locked. I touched around them to find anywhere to unlock them when I heard a voice and jumped.

'You won't get out that way,' I heard someone whisper.

I turned around and looked into the darkness. Who the hell?

'Right here, love,' I heard the mystery person say.

'Harry?' I asked, seriously shocked.

'Hi love,' I heard the same person say as they wrapped their arms around me.

'Oh Harry! Oh my god I missed you so much!' I said, happy he was here.

'We've been here all along, waiting for that guy to fall asleep,' Harry said hugging me.

'We? How many of you are here?' I asked.

'I'm here too!' I heard, I think, Louis say.

'Only you two?' I asked relieved.

I didn't want them all to be stuck in this van with these creeps. I didn't even want Harry and Louis in here, but I had a guilty pleasure of them being in my presence.

'Yeah, the rest of the boys are with the police following us,' Louis said happily.

'Really? Wait how are you following? I was pretty sure you wouldn't be able to with this guy.'

'The police are in helicopters following,' Harry explained. 'The darkness covers them. I'm sure it's going to be light soon, so I hope we get there before morning comes.'

'Wait, but why don't they just like get us?'

'They figured that this guy was a pimp, which is obvious by these girls in here, so they want to follow them to wherever and get everyone they can,' Louis told me.

'Huh. Okay. But how did you guys get in here?'

'When you were in the restaurant with Michael, Lucas was stalking around outside, leaving the van unattended. He would go to the windows where you were at and look in. I bet neither you or him could see through the windows very well, so you probably couldn't see him. At one point we talked to the police about slipping in, and after he moved again, we entered the van,' Louis said in one breath.