The fanmeet

Third person POV

It was finally the day that y/n has been waiting for.....the seventeen fan meet. She was really excited because she has been a carat ever since seventeen debuted. She watched all the pre-debut videos and continues to watch Going Seventeen. She's been into kpop for a while now and she was able to save up enough money from her part time job working at a cafe to buy a ticket to go to seventeens fan meet. She even had enough money left over to buy each boy a gift.

For the performance unit she bought Hoshi a portable alarm clock so that at 10:10 it goes off saying "Hoshi fighting!!" in case he falls asleep, for The8 and Jun she made traditional chinese cookies and sweets so they have a little bit of home with them, and for Dino she bought him a Michael Jackson glove and album so the little dinosaur can dance all night.

For the hiphop unit she bought S.Coups two turtlenecks and a black sunhat, for Wonwoo she bought him a hamburger shaped pillow for when he's tired, for Mingyu she bought him a whole hair styling kit for when he wants to do the memebers hair, and for Vernon she bought him 3 jumbo chocolate bars that he can share with his members (if he wants to).

Finally for the vocal unit she bought Woozi some sheet music and a few plushies, for Jeonghan she bought him a soft pillow and blanket for when he wants to sleep wherever he is, for Joshua she bought him a rabbit plushie that sings Adore U when you press its paw, for DK she bought him a pillow shaped like the sun with a giant smile just like his, and for Seungkwan she brought him homemade kimchi that she makes with her aunt. She hoped they liked her gifts.

Y/N was finishing up her shift at the cafe since the fan meet didn't start till 9 she still had an hour to get there. Luckily for her one of her coworkers Moon Kris lived near where the fan meet was going to be so he offered her a ride there. Moon Kris is 23 years old so y/n calls him hyung cause he is like an older brother to her. She also calls him oppa cause it would always make him smile which would make her smile. Y/N was finishing up orders for the last two costumers as her shift ended.

"Kris oppa my shift is over lets go I don't want to be late!" Y/N says as she takes off her apron and work hat putting it in her locker at work grabbing the rest of her things.

"Yah calm down you act as if this is going to be the only time you see them, I mean whats the big deal anyway? They're just a bunch of guys that sing and dance" Kris said grabbing his keys and wallet heading to his car.

"First off the big deal is I've already missed 3 fan meets because of my family, second you're a guy that sings and dance but I see you everyday, and third I have to see them I mean come on what if you got the chance to meet black pink or twice you would be rushing too!" Y/N said putting her gifts for the boys in the back of Kris's car hopping in the passenger seat.

"Okay you have a good point but still you've been to their concerts I mean is a fan meet all that different?" Kris said turning on the car.

"Yes it's different because at a concert you see them perform on stage but a fan meet you actually get to talk to them and give them gifts!" Y/N stated putting on her seat belt as Kris began to drive.

"Jeez you claim to hate fan girls but you are the biggest seventeen fan girl I know. Who's your bias in this group anyway? I know you like J-Hope from BTS, Mark from Got7, Ren from nu'est, and Heechul from super junior., so who's your bias in this one?" Kris asked making a turn.

"I can't pick for this group they're all so perfect and handsome I mean you try picking woozi who looks like suga, jeonghan who is an angel, hoshi who is just the cutest little hamster or even handsome wonwoo! It's too hard!" Y/N says looking out the window

"Jeez sorry I asked. Do you need me to take you home afterwards?" Kris asked stopping at a red light.

"Aniyo Ri-eonni is picking me up after she gets off work." Y/N says seeing the building for the fan meet "Omo! There it is!! Oh I can't wait to see them ugh I feel like this is a dream!" Y/N jumps in her seat excited seeing all the other carats outside waiting to go in.