Say what!?

Y/ns POV

Last night was very relaxing and peaceful it was almost like a dream but with weird sounds in the background but I'm just gonna ignore it. I tried sitting up to stretch but something was keeping me down. I looked down to see someones hands around my waist! I turned around and saw a sleeping Joshua!? Wait...I looked around and saw that it wasn't my room. That's right we stayed over at seventeens dorm after their concert and so much happened. I started to shake Joshua.

"Ya Jisoo let me go." I said still shaking him but he just pulled me closer and I groaned annoyed.

"Yah! If you don't let me go right now I'm putting you cross necklace on upside down!" I yelled and he immediately woke up and looked at me.

"You wouldn't dare!" He yelled back and I chuckled getting out of his hold and out of his bed.

"Gotcha. Next time let me go when I ask." I told him smiling.

"But you were so warm up against me it was nice to cuddle with someone for once." He said looking at me and it made my blush lightly.

"Well if you ever get lonely at night I could sneak over here and cuddle with you." I said holding my arm softly.

He stood up and walked over to me.

"I would like that." I was looking up at him and into his eyes. I could get lost in these chocolate eyes. Before I knew it I had wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned up to kiss him as he grabbed my waist. Our lips met and it was just like the first time we kissed; sweet and gentle just like him.

We pulled back and looked at each other both red. We dropped our hands and looked away from each other.

"W-we should um go check to see if everyone else is awake." I said shyly looking at him.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower I'll meet you downstairs." He quickly walked to the door in his room and closed it.

'Was the kiss that bad?' I thought as I headed downstairs.

Once I got downstairs I saw S.Coups and Jeonghan talking I was about to go up to them and stopped when I saw what was happening! S.Coups had Jeonghan up against the kitchen counter and refusing to let him go. I got out my phone and started recording them. Coups was kissing down Jeonghans neck and Jeonghan was holding onto him with a red face. OMG this is fucking gold! Just as it started to get good someone took my phone! I looked up to see Woozi and Hoshi.

"Yah! You two break it up before this Carat leaks your sex tape!" Woozi said deleting the video I just made and walking to the kitchen.

The two separated quickly and looked at me with embarrassment but also anger.

"Hey you can't be mad at me when you two were getting freaky early in the morning alright? Also woozi give me back my phone you lemon fairy!" I yelled running over to him to grab it but he moved it again.

"I ain't a lemon fairy!" He yelled holding my phone farther.

"Hoonie give her back her phone~." Hoshi said in his ear which turned him red.

I quickly grabbed my phone then looked at the two.

"Did something happen between you two?" I asked.

"N-no! Nothing at all!" Woozi said looking away. That boy never stutters!

"Lies!! You never stutter Jihoon so out with it!"

"Hoonie just tell her." Hoshi said and the others all started coming downstairs.

"What's going on?" Seoyun said yawning on DKs back as he was carrying her down.