Special Chapter: Jihan! pt.1

Annyeong everyone!! So this is a special chapter requested by me friend -Love_Like_You- follow them and read their stories because they are amazing! Anyway my friend ships Jihan so I wanted to make a special little story about them during pre-debut. Here we go!

Joshua and Jeonghan were in the practice studio just goofing around. Both boys were singing a song together but Joshua stopped because Jeonghan was off key.

"You were off key again Yoon. What is going on with you? Do I need to get woozi so he can help you again?" Joshua asked looking back at a pouting Jeonghan.

"It's just the way I sing Shua but today I'm just not feeling it..." Jeonghan was looking down rubbing his arm.

Joshua moved his chair next to Jeonghan with a worried expression on his face.

"Yah, what's wrong Yoon? Are you feeling homesick or something?" Joshua asked rubbing his back.

"No..." Was all Jeonghan said.

"Then what is it? Is it about that person you like? Did you finally meet her or something?" Joshua asked getting impatient. They should be practicing but he was worried about his friend.

"Well it's just when I told you it was a girl that I liked I kinda....lied..." Jeonghan said looking away from Joshua.

"Wait so it's not a girl you like it's...a guy?" Jeonghan just nodded.

Joshua smiled softly. His friend must have thought he would have treated him differently knowing his sexuality.

"Jeonghannie I don't mind that you are gay, it's who you are. I'm not gonna look at you different and I'm sure the others won't either." This time Jeonghan looked at Joshua with a serious face.

"So if I told you it was you that I liked you won't see me different." Jeonghan said bluntly which shocked Joshua.

"M-me? You like me?" Joshua had a small pink blush on his cheeks.

"See I knew you would be disgusted...just forget it..." Jeonghan stood up about to leave the room but Joshua grabbed his wrist before he reached the door.

"You leave before even hearing my reply that's rude." Joshua stood up looking up at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan faced Joshua with a serious face waiting, which cause the blush on Joshuas cheeks to darken.

"Well?" Jeonghan asked with an impatient tone in his voice.

"I-I'm not sure about my own feelings but I've only had a strong connection with you and I think that's because we are close to each other and well I-" Joshua was cut off by Jeonghan planting his lips on his.

Joshua was blushing red but he felt sparks when Jeonghan kissed him and he finally kissed back wrapping his arms around Jeonghans neck. They were enjoying the kiss when there was a knock on the door.

"Hyungs we are going to practice and we need you guys!" It was woozi. The two looked at each other blushing red.

"We will continue this later~." Jeonghan kissed Joshua's nose and walked out of the practice room. Joshua followed after him still trying to figure out what he's going to do but he did enjoy the kiss.

To be continued....