The big day!

Seoyuns POV

Wow I can't believe two weeks past already! Today is the big day of our debut concert and I am very excited. We've been promoting and I am really happy how the photos turned out. 

Y/n and I look so sexy and serious it's killing me! And Minjoon

Look how sexy he looks he sells it pretty well. I've been checking social media of course anonymous  and he has quite the fan club already. Y/n and I have so many guys begging to marry us its kinda funny but I like this sort of attention but I have DK now so this will be fun to just tease the fanboys.

"Eonnie! I'm hungry! Make me ramen please!!" I hear y/n yelling from my door.

"Only if you help me cook. Come in for a sec and check out how the pictures turned out!" I told her. She opened my door and walked in then sat on my bed looking at my laptop.

"Wow these came out amazing!!"

"Wanna know the best part?" She looked at me curiously.

"I know seventeens anonymous names on here and they all put comments on our pictures!" I told her and she had a heart to her chest.

"Really!? What did they say?"

I scrolled down to the comments I marked.

"This is one here says 'Doll looks so cute OMO!' Now that has to be Boo because this next one says 'I can't believe she's only 19! She pulls sexy off really well!' That was definitely woozi but this one I know you'll like."

I scrolled to the one that caught my eye the most.

"This one says 'Can't wait to see their concert and give Doll a real surprise!' That's Joshua! It has to be he really does have something planned for you tonight! So you better put on a real show for him okay?"

She nodded her head blushing red.

"So...now can I have ramen?" She asked and I giggled.

"Yes we can go have ramen now. Come on." I closed my laptop and we headed downstairs to the kitchen.