Will you?

Recape

"Last question!" Seoyun said.

"Doll will you marry me!!" I looked up chuckling a bit thinking it was a fan. I was about to answer when I saw the person who asked the question...Joshua...

Joshuas POV

After y/n and the others left for the fanmeet it was time for me and the boys to put our plan into action.

"Are you sure about this Shua?" Jeonghan asked me.

"Absolutely! After that incident I thought I was gonna lose y/n or even think she was going to forger about me...about us, so I want to make her mine!" I said and the boys nodded. We were about to leave when y/ns mother came downstairs holding a small black box and handed it to me.

I opened the box to find a ring in it. I looked back at her and she was smiling.

"This was my engagement ring. My husband and I wanted a child born in February and we got our wish and had y/n. You make my daughter so happy and even though you two haven't been together for that long I want you to be the one to protect her for the rest of your lives."

"I will make sure she is safe no matter what." I told her and she hugged me and I hugged back.

"Go make my daughter yours." She said as she let go. I nodded my head and we headed out to the fanmeet.

Once we got it seemed all the fans were already inside, so Woozi, Seungkwan, Jeonghan, DK and I walked in with our masks and glasses on and sat towards the middle where there were seats. Once we were seated with the other fans the group came out.

"Dul, set! We're the shadows in the dark we are ravens!" They bowed and we all cheered with the fans.

"Thank you everyone for coming out to our first official fanmeet after the recent incident." Seoyun said and I clutched my chest hearing it looking at y/n. DK rubbed my back as I took in a deep breath calming down. They continued.

"We are happy to say that Doll is alive and well after waking up from a 4 month coma and we are also happy for all of your worries and support gomabseumnida!" Minjoon said and all the girls screamed causing me to chuckle. So this is what it's like being on the other side of the table.

It soon got quiet as I saw Seoyun hand the mic to y/n who looked a bit shy as she took it looking back at us.

"Wow...thank you all for worrying about me, I'm sorry I gave you all such a scare and for all of you to still love us even though we haven't done anything for 4 months I really appreciate you our dark shadows." I was almost in tears at what she said she really is such an amazing person. I can't wait to ask her.

"Now let's get this fanmeet started!" Minjoon said and as soon as they sat down so many fans went up to them. 

It was nice seeing y/n and the others so happy and seeing how caring y/n was wiping tears from her fans eyes made my heart warm.

~Timeskip 2 hours~

The fans finally finished meeting up with them and now they were shouting our requests. I saw DK whisper something to Seungkwan and he nodded.

"Doll noona please do some aegyo!" He screamed without even disguising his voice. I thought for sure we were caught but it didn't seem so. She held up a peace sign with a cute pout. I took out my phone and took a picture before she stopped posing, she looks so cute!

"Minjoon oppa are you single!?" A girl yelled and me and the boys chuckled at the question. We looked at Minjoon and he had a smirk on his face.

"I am taken ladies sorry." He said and many girls were asking who he's dating. I saw Woozi take out his phone and start recording.

"Oh you'll be shocked to hear who he's dating." Seoyun said and DK smiled big watching her, but that statement made the female fans ask more who it was.

"I'll give you three hints." Oh here we go.

"First hint it's a he." I swear I thought girls couldn't scream any louder but I was wrong. I covered my ears as the screams got louder.

"Second hint his last name is Lee." Pfft come on this is easy. The boys and I were laughing.

"Last hint, he loves Michael Jackson." And back to the screaming.

"LEE CHAN!!!!" We all yelled.

"Correct!!" It was hilarious because the ones screaming the most looked to be carats.

Woozi put his phone down as we all started laughing.

"Wait till Dino see this!" He said.

"Alright we have time for 2 more questions." Seoyun said.

I saw a random girl stand up.

"Doll are you gonna marry Joshua!?" She yelled and I turned to see y/n blushing. It made me smile.

"U-um I don't know we are both still young maybe some time in the future if he asks me." She said before hiding behind her hands. I can't hold it anymore. I took off my mask and glasses.

"Last question." Seoyun said.

I stood up immediately on the chair and I saw some look at me and I put my finger over my lips to quiet them.

"Doll will you marry me!!" I yelled waiting for to the look. She looked like she chuckled before she looked up at me and she froze.

I got off my chair and started walking up to the stage.

Y/ns POV

I had my hand over my mouth as he made his way up here, I thought he was still at my house. When he got up to the stage he grabbed my hand making me come around the table to stand in front of him. He got down on one knee and the tears started as he pulled out a box and opened it showing an amethyst ring.(Birth stone)

'My mothers engagement ring...' The tears came down more.

"Still didn't answer my question y/n. Will you?" Joshua was smiling up at me as I wiped my tears and nodded my head. The fans went wild saying congratulations as he slid the ring on my finger standing up. I looked to the fans seeing some stand up and looking around and then giving a thumbs up. I chuckled some seeing them look out for me so another incident doesn't happen.

I looked back at Joshua and hugged him feeling him hug me back and spin me around.

"This concludes the first Ravens fanmeet thank you all for coming and congratulations to our maknae Doll on her engagement!!" Seoyun said and the fans clapped and cheered.

I pulled back and looked at Joshua pulling him into a kiss. I never want to forget this day ever.

Hello my little kittens!!!! Mamas back!! I hope you guys are enjoying the story because it is soon coming to an end. I will write four more chapters. One will be on how time has passed and the lovely couple is enjoying their lives together, one will be a Q&A so please drop any questions you would like to ask me and the final chapter will be a surprise! I want to make a shout out to KpopTrash127U, thank you so much for your kind words in the comments. I am so happy to be a Carat and bring other Carats this crazy story. If would like more of these stories please let me know because I will make this a serious with different scenarios. Thank you again everyone for loving this story. See you in the next chapter. Annyeong!!