The big audition

Y/Ns POV

Ah I'm so nervous today's the big day of my audition! I seriously hope I don't mess up anything, especially after the boy went through the trouble to ask their manager about the audition...I don't want to let them down. I'm currently in one of the practice rooms that each person was given to practice before being called in to audition. I'm number 216. I was working on my dance for Peek-A-Boo and boy was I working up a sweat!

I had to take a break, I've been practicing since I got here. I took a sip of my water as I went over the song I was going to sing in my head. I'm planning on singing 20 by Seventeen, and it's not because they boys asked me to sing one of their songs so they could feel special. I had already planned on singing one of their songs and 20 is one of my favorites!

I was about to get back up and practice again after 10 minutes but someone had walked in...IT WAS JOSHUA!?

"Yah what are you doing here oppa? Aren't you guys supposed to be practicing for your comeback?" I asked him as he came over to me.

"We are taking a break for a bit and I wanted to come and check on you. Are you nervous?" He asked sitting next to me.

"A little bit...but I feel confident with the choices I picked to audition with especially since I've been practicing since yesterday." I told him take a sip from my water jug.

"Well we know you'll do great! Our manager even said we could sit in on the auditions so we'll get to watch you!" He said happily. WHAT!? They are going to watch me? Again!? Ugh great now I'm even more nervous.

"Seriously? Now I really hope I don't mess up." I said resting my head back a bit.

"Don't worry you'll do fine and I have a good luck present for you."

"What is it?" I asked him my eyes still closed.

"This." I felt something on my cheek and it felt like lips. I felt my face getting hot as I looked at Joshua. HE JUST KISSED MY CHEEK!? WTF!?!

"Y-yah! What was that for!?" I yelled touching my cheek.

"For luck obviously." He said smirking at me. Ha gentleman my ass.

"Ah Joshua there you are, it's time to watch the auditions." We both looked at the door and it was Mingyu.

"Oh already? Alright I'm coming." He stood up and walked to the door as I stood up kinda glaring at him.

"Good luck Y/N! Fighting!" They both said as they left. Ugh damn you Seventeen what are you doing to me!?

Joshuas POV

As Mingyu and I left y/ns practice room I couldn't stop smiling since I gave her a kiss on the cheek. It seems I started falling for her, I mean who wouldn't? She's amazing and so talented I hope she does well at her audition. Mingyu and I met up with the others and our manager. We all sat on the ground as our manager and the judges of Pledis Entertainment sat at a table with a bunch of applications.

"Alright let's get this started." One of the judges said as the first applicant comes in. It's going to be a long day.

Woozis POV