Moving into the dorms!

Y/ns POV

Wow this is really exciting! I can't wait to start training! We were all in a meeting room each of us looking over our contracts and signing them. We were all given dorms, vans, studios and practice rooms which is really cool! We all of course exchanged phone numbers so we could stay in touch. After the meeting was done we all went back home to pack up our things.

"Aww I hate that I can't live with you anymore dongsaeng-ah you have to promise you'll visit eonni understand?" Ri said as we were driving home.

"I promise eonni but you have to promise me that you will eat proper meals and not just ramyeon and fried chicken." I told her.

"Arasso." Ri said as she parked the car in front of the house.

"Alright well lets get packing shall we?" I said heading inside then straight to my room to start packing. Since I didn't have that many clothes and things I was able to fill three backpacks with all my stuff in it while Ri Yeongi filled three and a half suitcases worth of things that she had and a backpack of all the small things that she had. We said our goodbyes to our mother, aunts and brothers.

"Eonni you'll come to visit right?" Kyo Mi asked crying a bit. I pulled him close and hugged him.

"Of course I'll come visit! When I'm not busy I'll be sure to come to your school and make you feel like a prince!" I told him trying not to cry.

"Yah Riri make sure you hook me up with some trainees you think will suit me got it?" Min Jun said.

"Yea I'll definitely be looking for a twink for you to smash." Ri said rolling her eyes.

"If you could get Bambam from got7 or Jimin from BTS that would be lovely." He said chuckling some hugging her and she hugged back.

After all the tears, hugs and goodbyes Ri and I are off to our dorms. Ri Yeongi dropped me off first. We hugged and said our goodbyes and I went inside my new home. Seoyun and Minjoon were already there and they were making lunch. It was around 12:30pm.

"Hey Y/n your room is the last door down the hall hurry and unpack so you can have some lunch okay?" Seoyun said.

"Ne eonni!" I yelled to her heading upstairs to the last door in the hall. I opened the door to a blue walled room with black and blue sheets and covers.

"Wow this is just my style

"Wow this is just my style." I set down my backpacks and flop on the bed. My phone buzzes so I check to see its a message from an unknown number? It couldn't be from the other groups so it must be Hoshi or S.Coups.

???: Yah y/n watcha doing?

Y: Who is this?

J: It's Joshua I got your number from Hoshi we all did so we could text you so you might get a few more random texts throughout the week lol.