Dino's Special Surprise

~Earlier that day~

Jeonghans POV

I had woken up earlier to make breakfast for everyone since Mingyu isn't feeling so good, hopefully he will feel better before we go on tour. I decided to make pancakes and bacon cause y/n taught me how to make it like how it's done in America. As I was finishing up everyone was coming downstairs.

"Morning hyung!!" Hoshi yelled carrying a still sleeping Woozi.

"How is it this boy is still asleep? I swear."

"Hyung you know what today is right?" The8 whispered looking around.

"Hmm is it an anniversary or birthday?" I asked.

"Anniversary!" Jun whisper yelled happily.

"You guys?" They shook their heads.

"Hoshi and woozi?" They shook their heads again. I raised a bow and shrugged.

"Dino and Minjoons!" Woozi yelled and the boys shushed him.

"Oh that's nice. Well since he stayed over last night maybe he and Dino can spend the day together." I said platting the food as the others started coming down.

"Neither of them can we are going to the dance studio to practice 'Thank you' and I think Minjoon and Ravens are going to be recording some new music or having a photoshoot today can't remember." Hoshi said setting woozi on his lap as he still sleeps.

"Hmm well maybe they can spend the morning together before they start their busy schedule."

We all sat down and were about to start eating until there was shouting.

"I can't believe you!!!" There was stomping coming down the steps to show an angry Dino and a confused Minjoon.

"What are you so angry about baby?" Minjoon asked and Dino just got even more mad.

"What day is it?" He turned to look at Minjoon. We all silently watched.

"Uh August 12, 2021?" He said.

"And?" Dino said crossing his arms.

"And what? Am I missing something here?" OH. MY. GOD! He forgot their 3 year anniversary!? Oh Imma kill a bitch!!

"Wow...I just wow you know I know you can be stupid sometimes and most of the time it's as a joke but this is the worst thing you could have ever done Nam Min Joon!! It's our fucking 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" Dino ran back upstairs and we heard his door slam.

We all glared at Minjoon and he was smiling as if he was satisfied with something.

"What the actual fuck Joon!? You forgot your anniversary!?" Wonwoo yelled.

He just chuckled.

"Hoshi, The8, Jun go upstairs and check on him I don't want you guys to see me get violent." S.Coups said standing up and cracking his knuckles. The three boys ran upstairs quickly and I grabbed S.Coups.

"I didn't forget." He stated.

"Bullshit." Woozi said still glaring.

"I wanted him to think I did because I need you guys help to make this the best anniversary ever for Dino."

"Pfft what are you gonna propose or something?" Seungkwan scoffed.

Minjoon didn't budge.

"No way..." DK said and Minjoon pulled out a black box and opened it to show a diamond ring.