Time for a comeback! Pt. 1

Y/ns POV

Okay so for the past few days I've been trying to figure out what the fuck is going on with the boys! First The8, Jun and Joshua kiss me on the cheek and then JOSHUA KISSES ME ON THE LIPS!!!! I'm losing my mind here! Just last week I was a normal teen with a job and now I'm a soon to be Kpop idol and I lost my first kiss to one of my favorite members in seventeen! I mean don't get me wrong that boys lips were so soft but I could have sworn the Jihan ship was real! Oh my dreams :(. Anyway my members and I are at the studio practicing since we only have a few more weeks till our debut stage; man time flies fast it feels as if only yesterday we all audition to be apart of Pledis.

"Hey y/n should we start calling you by your stage name now since you know we are going to be debuting soon?" Min Joon asked handing me a water bottle.

"Call me whatever you see fit hyung I don't really care honestly." I told him taking a sip of my water.

"Can you believe we debut in only a few weeks? I'm so nervous." Seo Yun said pacing a bit.

"Eonnie there's no reason to be freaking out so much I mean you're the leader you're supposed to be the one to calm us down when we freak out but if you freak out too then how are we gonna function?" I said. She stopped pacing and took a deep breath.

"You're right y/n. Come on lets go from the top again." There's our leader.

Min Joon and I got in our positions as the music started. Honestly this dance was fun and I can agree it's a bit too sexy for my taste but damn I cam make sexy look sexy~. As the song ended someone knocked on our practice door.

"Come in!" Seo Yun said. The door opened and it was seventeens manager. We bowed and said our greetings.

"What brings you here?" I ask him and he handed me a envelope.

"Seventeen is having their comeback tomorrow and the company thought it would be a great learning experience for you all to see how the comeback shows will be once you debut. You have your tickets and backstage passes for before and after the show so you can meet the boys before they go on. I know they'll be happy to see you all there." He said. He bowed and left and I could not believe it! I always waited in line to get these kinds of tickets and passes but because I'm going to debut soon I get to see them on stage again without even spending money!

"This is the best day of my life!" I yelled jumping up and down.

"Hopefully you have this much energy for next week." Min Joon said chuckling some.

"Come on lets head back to the dorm to rest we have a comeback to see tomorrow." Seo Yun said grabbing her stuff. We did the same and left our practice room. On our way out we actually ran into Dino.

"Noona!" He ran up and hugged me and I hugged back.

"Hey Dino you excited for your comeback tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Yea! You guys are coming right?"

"Yea we got our tickets and passes from your manager can't wait!" I told him.

"Well we gotta get going Dino so we'll see you tomorrow." Seo Yun said walking towards the exit. I waved by to Dino and Min Joon whispered something in his ear and he turned super red. Jeez I swear if there's gonna be a new ship between Min Joon and Dino oh lord the fans will go crazy.

We made it back to the dorm and immediately everyone ran to the rooms, showered and didn't come out till dinner time.

Dino's POV

Oh god oh god oh god! What am I going to do!? Min Joon keeps teasing me and it's making me feel weird and I don't know who to talk to about it!! I can't tell y/n cause then she might think I'm weird and I don't think I can talk to any of the other members cause I might get kicked out of seventeen!! UGH!!!!