Shopping with the vocal team!

DK POV

So we decided that it would be fun to go shopping with Y/n to thank her for the gifts that she bought us. Although some of the boys consider this part of the competition I might just withdraw myself from it. Don't get me wrong Y/n is cute and all but I think their leader is way cuter and sexy. As we were driving Woozi kept looking at y/n, it was obvious he really liked her. He was always happy to hear about her and he seemed to get really excited when we watched her practice with trio. He's not gonna lose this challenge.

"Hey y/n you're a carat right?" Jeonghan asked and she looked him with a face that said 'Are you seriously asking me that?' it was kinda funny.

"No clearly I'm not I'm just going to the mall with Seventeen's vocal team because I hate seventeen." She said and everyone could feel her sarcasm and just laughed.

"Okay okay that was a stupid question but I've always been curious as to who carats ship with seventeen members with. Do you have any in mind?" Jeonghan asked again.

"Well there's Jihan, Jeongcheol, Verkwan, SoonHoon, Meanie, MingJun, LeeCheol and I think JK." Wow that's a lot. Wait JK?

"Wait carats ship me and Joshua?" I asked looking at her.

"It's one of those one shot ships doesn't really sail but people enjoy it cause you have innocent Jisoo and happy hyper DK. You guys are like the fluffy ship." Y/n explained.

"But why do you guys ship me and Vernon? I mean we are kinda like opposites." Seungkwan said.

"Opposites attracted plus there was that one Vlive that you did and you called vernon and you guys were so cute cause it was like you were flirting and you guys became a ship that will never sink." She giggled some and Seungkwan just blushed.

"So the leader and Jeonghan are a ship and Joshua and Jeonghan are a ship? But what was the first ship to sail?" Woozi asked and this made her smile big.

"Jihan was the first ever ship to sail because of pre-debut when Jeonghan and Joshua were practicing and Jeonghan was falling asleep and without even looking back Joshua told him not to fall asleep and he just knew without even looking and we all though OMG that's true love!! But also because you and S.Coups got married so the Jeongcheol ship (let me know the other name for this ship please) didn't really sail until after you guys debuted." She explained. Wow she knows everything.

"Wow I never knew carats went crazy over us enough to ship us with each other." Jeonghan said looking at his phone.

"You guys make it too easy you're always being cute with one another, you guys kiss each other or make flirty comments or in Woozis case you have a weird hand jester that calls the other." Woozi frowned but y/n smirked and everyone just started laughing.

We made it to the mall and put on our masks and sunglasses. We piled out of the van and headed inside. No one seemed to recognize us which is great and we hope to keep it that way. We went into this one store that had a mannequin with a cute red dress on and Seungkwan dragged y/n in there real quick just to try it on. She kept trying to escape but we all found something cute for her to wear so she was trapped no matter what. She finally gave up and took the clothes to the changing room and we all waited outside.

"It's been 10 minutes y/n hurry up and come out." Joshua whined.

"Yah! Who's fault it is that I have so many damn clothes!? Keep your panties on I'm coming out!" She yelled opening the curtain. She walked out wearing the red dress and we all clapped.

"I knew that would look good on you y/n it brings out your eyes!" Seungkwan said really happy.

"Go try on the others too!!" I said clapping my hands. She groaned and walked back into the changing room and we waited about another 10 minutes until she walked out in a puffy yellow dress and we all bursted out laughing.