JunHao Special!

The8s POV

I must be dreaming cause I'm not at the bar but I am on a soft bed hmm fun! This is the first time I had a dream and I know I'm in one hmm I wonder what I can do?  I sat up a bit to get a better feel for my surroundings and I spotted a half naked Jun changing! OMG I'm having a dream about Junnie!! And if I'm correct its a wet dream because he's half naked!! YAY!!!

I stood up and walked over to him it felt like I was floating. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him from behind.

"Oh you're awake? How are you feeling?" He asked turning around to look at me.

"Like I'm floating and there's something I've been wanting to do for a long time." I told him and he smiled.

"Oh yea and what's that?" He asked.

I got on my tiptoes and kissed him gently feeling his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer. I better take this opportunity while I can. I pulled back and looked at him and he was smiling.

"I want you to make love to me Junnie~." I told him and I saw him blush a bit red.

"Are you sure Ming? I don't want to hurt you." He said stroking my cheek.

"I'm sure Junnie please I won't get another chance like this so please." I begged looking at him.

"Alright Ming for you~." He kissed me again and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up and we headed back to the bed.

He deepened the kiss as we laid back down and his hands were exploring my body and it felt so nice! He broke the kiss and started kiss down my neck and sucking on parts that drove me crazy!

"A-ah Junnie~"  I held onto him as he went lower. 

He lifted up my shirt and started kissing my chest which gave me shivers. He twisted my nipples gently and it felt so good. He kissed down my stomach and started taking off my pants. I was excited and scared at the same time but I really wanted this and if this means that it has to happen in a dream then so be it!

He kissed my tip which felt weird and then he took me into his mouth and it felt so warm and good. He started sucking and my hips started to tremble.

"Mm J-junnie that feels good~." I said moaning softly.

He started bobbing his head faster and I put my hand over my mouth to try and keep quiet while he continued. I felt close to humming and as soon as I was about to he stopped.

"W-why did you stop?" I whined looking at him and he just smiled.

"Can't have you cumming just yet." He said as I felt his finger go into my hole. It made me tense up a bit because it was a surprise but soon I relaxed when he started to move it around.

He kept at it making my body twitch with pleasure. Then he added another finger and hit a bundle of nerves that made me gasp. He kept grinding his fingers against it and it was hard for me not to moan but I covered my mouth breathing heavily. He removed his fingers which made me miss them. I soon another pressure against my entrance and looked up at him as he pushed himself in.

"M-mm J-junnie~." Just felling him inside me made me feel warm inside.

He started moving slow after I adjusted and I wanted him to go fast.

"G-gèng kuài~!"(F-faster!~) I said and immediately he started going faster than ever and I lost myself.

"A-ah! Tā mā de tā mā de tā mā de Junnie~!"(A-ah fuck fuck fuck Junnie~!) He hit that bundle of nerves again and it was getting too much. I could feel my insides twitch.

"J-junnie I'm gonna..!" 

"Yea me too." He thrusted in harder and deeper and I came riding out my orgasm along with Jun.

Feeling him cum inside me felt so good. He pulled out and I pulled him down into a kiss.

"I love you Junnie~." I told him as he pulled me into his chest.

"I love you too ming." He said softly.

This has been the best dream ever it almost felt real.

~In reality~

Juns POV

OH. MY. GOD!!!!! I JUST FUCKED MINGHAO AND HE DIDN'T BEAT ME UP HE ENJOYED IT!!! I'M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE! OH GODS HE'S GONNA KILL ME TOMORROW BUT I DON'T CARE I MADE LOVE TO THE PERSON I LOVE AND I'M HAPPY!!!!!