A date with the China Line!?

Hey guys so this is a kinda shortish chapter before your big audition tomorrow and the china line wanted to hang out with you as a thanks for the yummy treats you made so instead of picking one of them NerdBetty101 gave me the perfect idea to do them both. Enjoy!~

Juns POV

Ugh I finished all the treats that y/n made and The8 won't share his it's not fair!!

"Yah Minghaossi give me a pastery!!" I whined trying to grab one from him but he smacked my hand away.

"Anyio! You should have saved some of your own instead of being a Zhū!" He yelled at me eating one of the cookies in my face.

"Fine then I'll just ask y/n to come over and make more." I stuck out my tongue and grabbed my phone to text y/n.

"How did you even get her number?" The8 asked me.

"I took it from Hoshi hyungs phone when he fell asleep after practice." I told him as I brought up y/n's contact.

(A/N: Bold is Jun and Bold italic is you)

J: Annyeong? Y/N?

Y: De this is Y/N...who is this? And how did you get my number?

J: It's Jun from the performance team!

Y: Ah Jun oppa! Annyeong! How did you get my number? Did Hoshi give it to you?

J: Well something like that...anyway I ate all of my treats that you made from the fanmeet and The8 won't share with me so can you come over and make me some more? I'll do Agyeo for you! ^_^

Y: Hey that's not far that's my weakness!>_<....Actually my co-worker showed me this really cute Chinese cafe that's not too far from my house do you and Minghao wanna come with me?

Woah woah woah...Is she asking us out on a date?

"Yah Minghao come here!" I motion for him to come over to my bed and showed him the text.

"Is she asking us on a date?" He asked looking at the phone and then back at me.

"I think so but I don't know." I kept looking at the phone when another text popped up.

Y: Yah you there?

J: Oh yea I'm here sorry um yea we can go we have the day off anyway so we should definitely hangout!

Y: Awesome! I'll text you guys the address and I'll see you there! :D

J: Okay see you there!

Y: (Address of cafe)

Woah woah woah!!! I can't believe this! Minghao and I are going on a date with y/n!!

"Dude we need to get ready like now!" I shake him happily.

"But what are we going to tell the others when we go?" He asked taking my hands off his shoulders.

"Oh shit right um..." I had to think for a moment because if we tell them that we are going to see y/n then they will definitely want to come with us and ruin our date! I-I mean hangout. 

"Oh I know we can tell them that we are going to go work on My I since we still have to practice anyway for the concert!" Minghao said smiling.

"Zhè jiùshì wèishéme nǐ shì cōngmíng de!" I told him in chinese in case the other heard us.

"Yes I know now lets get ready we don't want to keep her waiting!!" He said pushing me to the closet so we can pick out our clothes.

"What are we even going to wear?" I asked looking through my clothes.