There's no way

Y/ns POV

That whole thing could not have been a dream it- it's not possible! The meeting, the audition, the training...the kiss with Joshua...it felt so real and I just can't believe I just dreamt all of that...there's no way...

I got out of bed opening my door to see my brothers, sister, mom and aunt rushing not even saying anything as they saw me.

"It really was a dream..?" I left my room and headed downstairs wiping my tears a bit but was shocked at what I saw.

"So how do we know she'll remember huh?" Dino said pacing.

"I-i don't know its crazy that she got attacked by one of our fans on her debut stage..." Joshua said looking like he was holding back tears.

"Well the doctors did say she would possibly have amnesia or even worse stay in a coma for a few months..." Seoyun said wiping her own tears.

"Good I hope she wakes up soon..." Woozi said holding his head in his hands.

"W-what's going on here?" I asked walking up to everyone. They all looked at me in shock.

"Y-y/n you're awake!!" Joshua ran up to me and hugged me tight. I felt warm tears hit my shoulder as I hugged him back.

"Wait.." I pulled back and looked at him touching his face. "Is this real?" I asked looking at him.

"What do you mean y/n?" He asked me looking concerned.

"N-none of this is a dream? I'm actually a member of ravens and dating Hong Jisoo?" I asked looking at all of them.

"Yea you're a member of Ravens dude you're our maknae!" Minjoon said flicking my head.

"And yea you're dating Jisoo just your kiss got interrupted when a fan of ours jumped on your debut stage and just started beating you to a pulp and then tried to kiss Joshua but the security finally got there because there was a group of carats not even sure if I want to call them that helping her they would have been able to stop her from beating you up." Mingyu said. Wait I got beat up?

I ran to the mirror in the hall and screamed at my face. I was bruised, with cuts and a busted lip.

"How can I perform or even go to fanmeets looking like this!?" I screamed looking at them in tears.

"Well to be honest hon the company hasn't put us on any fanmeets or performances because they were so worried about you that we couldn't perform without you." Seoyun said.

"S-so the company didn't drop us because of me?" I asked.

"Of course not! After they finally got the girl off you weren't moving or breathing we had to get you to the hospital quick!" Jeonghan said.

"Yea and when we got there we all stayed even after your family came, and when the doctors came out they said you were in a coma and had no idea when you would wake up...I-its been..." Seungkwan started but he started tearing up.

"Been what Boo?" I asked.

"You've been in a coma for 4 months sis." I turned and saw Ri coming down the stairs.

"4 months!? I have been in a coma for 4 months? Was I beaten so badly that I didn't wake up for 4 months!?" I said holding my head feeling a bad headache come.

"Hey hey calm down the doctors said you would experience headaches when you woke up." Seoyun said.

"But what am I gonna do?" I said sitting on the couch looking at everyone.

"Well we are gonna help you out because now that you are awake we have so many fans waiting for you!" Minjoon said shuffling my hair.

"There's no way we have fans that miss me..they all saw me get beat up on our debut stage." I told him pouting.

"You're so wrong." Seoyun pulled out her laptop and went to a website that had our group name. She scrolled down and all of the comments and they were all talking about me. Wondering if I was gonna wake up, if I was okay and if the company was gonna disband ravens...a lot of them didn't want that because they loved us so much.

"Wow I never knew..." I said looking through more comments.

"They all miss you y/n or should I say Doll." Seoyun said and I looked back at her and hugged her.

"Thank you for being by my side guys...I love you all." I said looking at everyone wiping my eyes.

"Now that you're awake you need to get ready." My sister said and I looked at her.

"What why?"

"When you woke up and I heard you scream I immediately called the company and they called the news and well you guys have a fanmeet in 2 hours!" She said happily.

"W-what I can't go to a fanmeet looking like this!!" I yelled.

"It's called makeup y/n sure some of your cuts will still show but your fans have missed you look." Ri turned on the tv to the news and what I saw shocked me.

"After the unfortunate incident involving new trio Ravens member Doll on their debut stage we just got word from the company that she has woken up from a 4 month coma and also they will be having a last minute fanmeet and already there are fans forming outside the building where the fanmeet will be held." A news reporter said and a shot from the building there was close to 200 people outside the building and counting.

"That happened in the last 30 minutes?" I asked.

"Yep now go get dressed." Ri pulled me up and then moved me to the stairs. I looked back at everyone and they were all smiling. I walked back to my room and pinched myself really hard closing my eyes tight and when I opened them I looked in the mirror in my room and I still had the cuts and bruises on my face.

"This is real..." I smiled big going to go grab some clothes for the fanmeet.

This will never be a dream again because it is a reality.