SoonHoon Special!

Woozis POV

God this boy is heavy. I was currently getting Hoshi upstairs so we could go to bed because he's drunk off his ass. Pabo. Once we got to the room I placed him on the lower punk and put the covers on him. I was about to go and change when he grabbed my arm. I turned and saw he was sleeping.

"Woozi....Don't go...." Was he talking in his sleep? Weird.

I tried to get out of his grip but he just gripped tighter. I kept trying but he soon pulled me into the bunk and into a KISS!!! I tried getting away but he kept a tight grip on me, I have no idea if he's asleep or doing this on purpose!!

"Mngh!!" I smacked his chest and pushed up finally able to breath and I looked down to see an awake smiling Hoshi!

"You little punk if I had my guitar you would be dead!!" I yelled at him. "Now let me go!" I tried moving again but again he wouldn't budge! Damn it I'm weak!

"Jihoon that was your first kiss right?" Hoshi had a smirk on his face and I wanted to hit him to fucking hard!

"So what if it was doesn't mean you should be smiling!!" I pinched his cheeks.

"Ah Ah! Okay okay I'll stop!" He released me and rubbed his cheeks.

"Bastard were you even drunk in the first place!?" I yelled.

"I was actually but after we go back home it went down and I fell asleep." He explained.

"Jeez why do I put up with you." I mumbled.

"Because you secretly love me." He said and I glared at him.

"I do not!"

"You so do why don't you admit your feelings?" He asked and I didn't know how to answer. Truthfully yes I do love Hoshi he makes me happy with his stupidity but I can't tell him that and plus it would be too embarrassing.

"Doesn't matter now go to sleep." I stood up and he grabbed my wrist again.

"What now?" I looked at him.

"I wanna cuddle. I don't like sleeping alone please." He gave me those stupid puppy dogs eyes well more like hamster eyes and I just sighed and got in next to him.

"This is the only time I am doing this understand me?" He nodded his head and placed his hands around my waist pulling me closer and as soon as he did I felt something hard.

"Soonyoung what the hell is poking me!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Just ignore it." He said and kept holding me.

"I can't ignore it when it's right up against me!" I told him.

"Well then get rid of it~." He whispered in my ear causing me to blush.

"W-what why me!? You do it!" He shook his head and I groaned. I hesitantly moved my hand to his crotch and grabbed it. Woah he's big...

I started moving my hand slowly and I heard him groan. He grabbed my wrist and started moving my hand faster it was so embarrassing. He kiss me again but this time it was a deeper kiss. I was shocked at first but I started to kiss back. He might be a brat but he's a great kisser.

Hoshis POV

I finally have woozi all to myself and I will make him mine. As we kissed I started moving my hands on his body causing him to shiver. So cute. I moved my hand up his shirt to his nipples and started rolling my thumb over them, it cause him to moan into the kiss which made me even harder. We pulled back and he was panting.

"W-we shouldn't be doing this hoshi. What if the others hear us?" He looked up at me with a red blush on his cheeks.

"They are all probably asleep and won't hear us if you stay quiet." I moved my knee up a bit against his crotch and he moaned. He's hard!

"I knew you loved me I'm never wrong." I said smiling.

"E-except for all the time." He said making me chuckle.

I started to take off woozis clothes and kiss down his body he covered his mouth to not make any noise but even muffled they sounded cute.

I started to kiss down to his waist line. I pulled down his boxers and licked his tip.

"M-mm H-hoshi~" I put his whole length in my mouth and started sucking. He started moaning louder. I looked up and he covered his face with a pillow. I tried taking him in deeper and I felt him twitch. I slowly came up and went back down over and over until he came into my mouth. I pulled back and swallowed as he panted softly.

"You're so cute woozi now it's time to prepare you.~"He lifted up the pillow and looked at me weird. 

"Wait what do yo- aahh!" I slipped a finger in his entrance and started moving it slowly. 

"A-ahh Hoshi~" He moaned softly. 

I added a second finger and moved my fingers in faster.

"A-ah not so hard mm I-I might cum again.." He was panting more. I kept going until he tightened around me and arched up.

 "W-what was that!" He whisper yelled at me. I guess I found his good spot. I moved my fingers around that area and he started to tremble.

"S-stop it hos- AAHH!" He covered his mouth tight.

"Ok you're ready~" I whispered to him.

 I removed my fingers and I heard him whimper as I aligned myself in front of his entrance.

"Woozi promise me that if we do this you won't ask me to stop." I told him and he nodded his head. 

"I-i promise." I kissed his lips and then slowly entered him.

"S-shit this hurts!" I saw tears in his eyes as I got all the way in. 

"It'll get better soon." I waited a bit until he adjusted. "Can i keep going?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I started moving and it felt so good inside him. 

"A-ah shit..." I started to speed up and he held onto the sheets. 

"H-hoshi right there!~" I guess I found his spot again. I kept hitting that same spot and his insides were twitching like crazy. 

I started going faster and harder. 

"Aahh Hoshi I-i'm about to cum!"

"Yea me too!" I kept pounding into him and came deep inside of him and then he came right me.

I fell next to him pulling out and our breathing was unsteady but then we made eye contact and smiled at each other. 

"I love you Woozi. " I kissed him on the cheek and pulled him into my chest pulling the covers over us. 

"I love you too Hoshi." I was happy when he finally said it.

Soon we fell asleep in each others ams and for the first time in my life I was happy, i forgot everything i knew and just went with what happened, and i hoped that nothing would change.

~In the other room~

Vernons POV

I am so glad Seungwan is asleep because he would be freaking the fuck out if he heard this but sadly...I'm hard....