Audition? Me?

Jeonghans POV

OMO OMO!!!! I can't believe this girl can sing!! And she's the coolest Carat we have ever had, I mean she bought me a blanket and pillow!! Never has there been a Carat that has done that and she can cook and bake too almost wifey material for me...Wait? No! Bad Jeonghan you can't fall for a fan what would the media say? What would the other fans say? *Le gasp* What would the members say? Ugh just keep your mind on whats important which is Y/- I-I mean the group yea the group...Aish....

We make it back to the door and all pile out of the van dragging Y/N with us. She kept pinching herself for some reason. Maybe she thinks she's dreaming so cut- No Jeonghan you just talked about this with yourself no falling for the fan! I unlock the door and we all walk in. Good thing we cleaned the dorm before we left otherwise we would have been embarrassed. We all sat in the living room and y/n was just standing there. She kept looking at the ground and fidgeting with her hands.

"Come on y/n show us your moves!" Vernon said making all the boys cheer which made her blush omo she looks like a cherry tomato.

"I-i don't know what to dance to.." She said not even looking at us. She must really be shy.

"What about Adore U?" Joshua asked holding his little bunny pressing it's paw and then the song played. That's the cutest thing he has ever gotten from a fan. Hmph lucky.

"W-well that was one of the first dances I really wanted to learn" She bit her lip and tapped her hand. I guess she was thinking. "Oh okay fine I'll dance to Adore U." And with that we all cheered and Hoshi plugged in his phone and pulled up the song. (A/N: If you haven't seen the music video or just want to watch it again for this part it's all up top. Honestly one of my very first Seventeen music videos and all time favorite after Change up)

She started dancing and she was singing me and woozis part when the came on and she was killing it! Almost as if Hoshi taught her himself. As the music died down and she finished we were all in aww. She looked up at our faces and looked worried.

"D-did I mess up?" She asked fidgeting with her hands again.

"No that was the best version of Adore U that I have ever seen!!!" Jun said running up to hug her. She hesitated for a moment but then slowly hugged back giggling some.

"Wow okay you can sing and dance why the heck aren't you an idol!?" S.Coups asked well more demanded an answer almost as if he were her father.

"W-well I'm not fully korean. I was born in america...Indiana to be exact and back then there wasn't really anything for my family so my dad being korean and my mom american they made an executive decision and moved us to korea to live with my aunt when I was 7. My parents wanted me to study and work hard so I could one day open up my own dance studio. I never really thought about becoming an Idol." She explained. 

I looked over at Vernon and Joshua, both of them nodding their heads because they're the same well Vernon is half korean but all three of them have one thing in common. They all come from america and all moved back to korea for some reason or opportunity.

"Well I think you should audition you know? You have the talent and your personality and style are really cool and I think people would like that!" Seungkwan said walking up to her as Jun let her go. 

All of us basically just nodded out heads in agreement.

"We can even ask our manager when the next audition is so you can try out." I said holding up my phone.

"Really? You guys would do this for me? A fan you just met 3 hours ago?" She asked looking at all of us. I could kinda see tears in her eyes.

"We would do it even if you were just some girl working in a cafe" Mingyu said nodding his head.

"But I do work in a cafe." We all laughed at her response to Mingyu who just blushed and rubbed the back of his neck which in turn made y/n laugh as well.

Your POV

After dancing for seventeen they asked me why I wasn't an Idol. So i explained what my parents wanted me to do and why we were in korea in the first place. 12 years I've been in this beautiful country and I love it even more now like it was america.The boys were saying they were going to ask their manager when the next audition was so i could try it out. I found it very moving since not 3 hours ago I was just a normal fan at their fan meet and a girl that worked in a cafe but now I'm in Seventeens dorm and they're hugging me and telling me to audition to become an Idol! OMO! Dreams really do come true!  

"I should probably get going my eonni must be worried sick I haven't called so um.." I looked around and grabbed Hoshi, S.Coups and woozis phones good thing they were unlocked. I quickly typed in my name and phone number and took a simple selca on each of their phones handing it back to them. "One of you three text me when you hear back from your manager. gwaenchanh-a?" I asked them.

They nodded their heads still a bit surprised at what just happened.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later okay don't forget to text me!" I grabbed my things and ran out of their dorm calling Ri yeongi to come pick me up at a convenient store near by. OMG!! I'm so happy I could die!!!

Woozis POV

Did she just give me her number?

Hoshi POV

Awesome she gave me her number!!

S.Coups POV

That girl is something else still...

All three POV

She's one of a kind.

OMO!!! Are you guys excited cause I am!!! You guys should tell me who your bias is first 5 to tell me their bias I will have those five boys try to win Y/Ns hearteu!!! So comment, and leave a vote. Also follow me for my interesting stories. Gotta go guys Annyeong!!!!