The meeting

Ri Yeongis POV

Ah I'm so excited to start my new career and I'm so proud of my little sister for also making it into a Trio!! Aaahhh I can't wait to start!

It was 7:45am at the house. Y/n and I were up bright and early to get ready for the meeting! I of course wanted to dress super cute for my first impression.

 Y/n and I were up bright and early to get ready for the meeting! I of course wanted to dress super cute for my first impression

And for once I finally convinced Y/n to wear something that wasn't sweatshirt and baggy jeans!

When we were both ready we went downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast. Our mom, brothers and aunties were downstairs holding a sign and party poppers.

"Congratulations!!!" They screamed popping the party poppers.

"Gomabseubnida!" We both say sitting at the table.

"Omo, my two beautiful daughters are now idols! I am so proud of you both!!" Our mother said setting two plates of pancakes in front of us.

"Eomma we aren't idols yet we are both trainees." Y/N said eating her breakfast.

"Noonas! Can I tell my friends that you guys are idols please? I'll be the coolest kid in school!" Kyo Mi asked stuffing his face with pancakes.

"Aigoo mimi don't eat with your mouth full you'll end up choking" Min jun said sipping his coffee.

"Yah oppa why are you up so early? You don't have to be at school till 10?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to see my two lovely sisters off for their meeting and congratulate them on getting into Pledis Entertainment." Min jun said ruffling our hair.

"Yah! It took me 30 minutes to make sure my hair is perfect!" I yelled fixing my hair.

"Oh Ri Yeongi no matter how you look you are always beautiful!" My aunt said smiling big.

"Thank you auntie!"  I said hugging her tight.

"Eonni lets stop at the cafe so I can tell kris the big news." Y/N putting her plate in the sink.

"Jeez when are you going to date him y/n? You two have been working together for like 3 years now and we see the way he looks at you." I said poking her arm.