It's practice time!!

Minjoon's POV

The day has come for our first day of training! I'm excited to start my new career especially with these lovely ladies they are gonna make me look so good! It was 6:30 am and it seems I was the first one up so I go into the bathroom and do my daily routine you know shower, wash my face, and do my hair. I walked out of the bathroom connected to my room with a towel around my waist and checked my phone to see the time was 6:55 am. I heard my door open and saw a now very red faced Seoyun.

"O-oh you're awake um b-breakfast is ready." Aww she's stuttering cute.

"Yea I'll be down there in a sec." I went back to looking at my phone but I didn't hear the door close so I looked back up to her still standing there. I smirked some. "Like what you see?~" Seems that snapped her out of it cause she glared at me.

"As if pabo!" She closed the door and I could hear her footsteps running away from my door. I chuckled and went to my closet to put on some jogger pants and a black t-shirt putting on my white converses and then I headed downstairs. A smirk still on my face.

Seoyun's POV

I've been up since 11 last night trying to work on the lyrics to this song. I already had the music done by 8 so Y/n could start coming up with the choreo and these lyrics just have me stumped. Just thinking of Minjoon see two women at the same time I don't know why but my chest always tightens when I think about it even though it's just the concept its just ugh!! It's 6:30 now so I took my shower and got dressed for practice then I headed down to the kitchen to make fish, rice and porridge. I put the fish in the oven, the rice and porridge were almost done so I went to go wake up the others. It was already 6:55 am so I went to Minjoons room first since I know he will still be sleeping. Once I opened the door I couldn't move I was frozen in place because right then and there I saw Minjoon....in nothing...but a....TOWEL!!!! Oh god I can't look away his body is so amazing I could feel my face heating up. He was starring at me now and I had to speak or this would be very awkward.

"O-oh you're awake um b-breakfast is ready." Did I just stutter!? OMO!!

"Yea I'll be down in a sec." He said looking back at his phone. I was still standing there because I couldn't look away. He looked at me again and this time he was smirking. "Like what you see?~" He said. I snapped out of it immediately and glared at him.

"As if pabo!" I slammed his door then ran to Y/n's room I'm sure still a blushing mess!! When I got to Y/ns room I checked my face before I went in and it seems I'm not red anymore which is great. As soon as I went for the door knob the door swung open and Y/n jumped a bit.

"Oh morning eonni!" She said happily. She was dressed in the dance outfit she wore at the audition.

"Morning. Is the dance almost done?" I asked her walking with her down the hall.

"Yea almost. Hopefully we have some backup dancers for this dance." She laughed some. "Are the lyrics almost done?" She asked me.

"Finally yes god it took me all night because most of the lyrics didn't feel right so I've been up since 11 but I'll be good for practice. We should hit the recording studio first when we get there alright just so we can have the song done." I told her as we walked to the table. I saw Minjoon and just went to grab my food.

Y/ns POV

So today is the day and I am excited! I kept getting texts form Seventeen you know stuff like 'Have fun today', 'Don't push yourself too hard', 'Drink water!!', and 'Y/n Fighting!!'. They are so caring to me. After I took my shower and got dressed, I grabbed my phone and water bottle and I opened my door and Seoyun eonni was there and it made me jump.