Prologue

~Earth, New York City spaceport, one hallway down from Tony's ship - June 5th, 2077~

It's been 15 years since the deity first attacked. In that time, tons of things have happened. The people of Reston and Zaleth have gone to war, the Hive have reappeared, a rebellion on Earth resulted in the demise of the N.E.G, the Children Of Reston attempted to take over the Planetary Alliance, the Dorian system ended up joining the Planetary Alliance. It's been five years since the Dorian system has joined the Alliance. Lexan Santiago is currently meeting with James, Elias, Tony, Michelle, and Jtarcia. "What do you think he wants?" Tony asks. "I don't know, he's barely spoken with us since the construction of Celestial started." Michelle answers shrugging. "I want a raise. Let's ask him for a raise." Elias suggests. "Maybe he's going to finally accept Salemians on Earth." Jtarcia says jokingly. The crew discusses ideas on what Lexan would want. None of them are, in fact, most of them are kind of stupid.

"Hello, everyone. Sorry I haven't spoken with you lot for quite awhile, I've been working heavily on colonization and Celestial." Lexan explains shaking everybody's hands. "What is it that you want?" James asks. "Well, James, there's been something that has cropped up on Celestial's work in progress radars. They're supposed to be able to detect surges of the Deity's power, but they're not working properly. The radar keeps leading us to a planet. The planet is observed to be a desert planet, no life or water at all, and it has something on it. I don't know what it is, I thought it was a glitch, but it isn't. Robert, Lilith, Sernin, Samantha, and I have reason to believe it's an artifact. We can't allow the Deity to have a foothold in our universe, even if it's as small as this. So you guys will be teaming up with a... colleague... of Melissa's to find out what's happening on that planet. We're giving it the designation of Gilt-1A. Any questions?" Lexan explains.

"Who's this 'colleague'?" Michelle asks. "Well, he's got more experience with artifacts than you guys." Lexan says as Jacob Melbourne walks into the room. "Why is he even allowed to be an Alliance citizen? He killed a lot of people on Reston." James asks angrily. "You're working with him, James, and that's final." Lexan says expecting that reaction. "I'll have you all know that I am not going to berry any of you, I'm rather excited to get into the field." Jacob says excited. "Alright, then. Let's go. No one touch anything on my ship by the way." Tony says walking towards his ship.