Chapter 17: Battle for the Staff

~Gilt-1A Main Base Skyscraper. June 7th, 2077. 5:30 PM.~

Android-6106 ran at the crew. The crew shot at the android, but the android blocked the bullets with the Staff. "You didn't tell us your staff can do that, Jacob!" Michelle said. "I thought you guys already knew that. The Staff is an artifact after all." Jacob said. "That's true. It is an artifact." Michelle said. "Stop talking and fight!" Android-6106 yelled. The crew shot at the android again. It blocked the bullets again. "Mother fucker!" Michelle yelled annoyed. "I don't have a mom. I'm an android." Android-6106 said. "You don't think we knew that?! Now let us shoot you!" Michelle commanded. "You're joking right?! I'm not going to let you shoot me! Our job is to protect the Sword! Now we need to protect this artifact!" Android-6106 said. "You can just give it back to us!" Michelle said annoyed. "You need to earn it!" Android-6106 said. "But that's my staff you bastard!" Jacob yelled. "Then get it back! Fight! Stop wasting my time with your annoying crap!" Android-6106 said annoyed. "Ok then let's fight!" Jacob said grabbing the pole he got from the Creator Ruins.

Jacob and Android-6106 stood face to face. "Stop with the drama and fight already!" Tony said annoyed. Jacob ran to Android-6106. Their weapons clashed. The android won the clash and hit Jacob in the face with the Staff. Jacob staggered, then the android hit him in the back. "You can't beat me!" Android-6106 said. "Listen here you annoying fucktard! I've been through an island explosion and been in one of the biggest wars in the galaxy! I've also been through time! I have more than enough experience to beat you even if you have the staff that I earned! Oh I also have backup if anything goes wrong! They're literally over there!" Jacob said really annoyed at the android. "Well look who's winning right now!" Android-6106 said. "Yeah, me!" Jacob said as he sweeped the android's legs with the pole he has. Android-6106 fell to the ground. "Give me the Staff." Jacob commanded. "You're going to have to kill me for it!" Android-6106 yelled. It then hit Jacob in the stomach with the Staff and then in the head, which staggered him. The crew prepared to fight. "Don't! I'm going to do this myself!" Jacob commanded. "But why? That's a stupid thing to do." Tony said. "It's my staff so I'm going to get it back!" Jacob said.

Jacob hit the android in arms. He swung hard enough that one of the android's arms fell off. Android-6106 screamed in pain. There was blood and electricity coming out of the now detached arm. "You son of a bitch!" Android-6106 yelled. Jacob then swung the pole at it's other arm. The android blocked it. Jacob then sweeped the android's legs again and hit the android in the head repeatedly. Killing it in the process. "This is my staff, bitch!" Jacob said grabbing his staff. "Now we just need the Sword." Tony said. "Oh. Do you mean this?" Android-2834 said holding the Sword. "Oh come on! Another fight?! I just want to go home!" Michelle said annoyed. "This may be the second toughest battle we have yet. So be ready." James said. "Oh I'm ready!" Jacob said. "You're never getting this sword as long as we have it!" Android-2834 said. "We'll see about that!" James said.