Chapter 12: A Secret Revealed

~Gilt-1A Creator Ruins. June 7th, 2077. 6:14 AM.~

"Rise and shine guys we're getting up early today!" Tony said beating two stones together. "Five more minutes..." Michelle said looking as if she's trying to turn off an alarm clock. "Michelle we don't even have an alarm clock..." Tony said noticing the hand motions. "I knew that...But for real five more minutes." Michelle said. "Nope! We're getting up whether any of you like it or not!" Tony said banging the stones together again. Everyone that isn't Tony rubbed their eyes and got up. They started to walk in the direction they were walking in before. "We're lucky that none of those things attacked us in the middle of the night." Tony said. "I wish they did...I could've gotten more sleep that way..." Michelle said. "That sleep would be a forever sleep though. As in death." Tony said. "Well I feel like I'm going to die...This is too early for a human being to wake up..." Michelle said. "We woke up this early when we were in high school, and you were usually the one that was the most energized out of all of us. What happened?" Tony asked. "I turned 30..." Michelle said. "I know the feeling..." Tony said.

After a few hours the crew finally were near the end of the Creator Ruins. "Is that a light straight ahead?" Elias asked. "It is!" Tony said happily. "Yes! We can finally get out of here!" Michelle said also happy. But before they walked out of the ruins they saw another glowing light. It looked like a piece of technology was on. The crew walked over to it with curiosity. When they arrived at the object's location they saw that it was a computer. "What the hell is a computer doing in here? And why is it on?" Michelle asked. "I don't know. Let's look through it. It may tell us some history about this planet." Tony said. They all looked through it. It was in English so they didn't have to translate it in any way. "Wait click on that file that says "The Android Experiment." Jacob said. Tony clicked on it. What was found was that the creatures they've been fighting all this time were androids created by an old organization by the name of "The Robot Combine" to protect the artifact called "The Sword" from anyone who tried to take it. Everyone was shocked by this. "These things we're fighting for my staff and that artifact are androids?! And what the hell is The Robot Combine?!" Jacob asked shocked. "I've never seen you shocked before, Jacob." Tony said. "Well if I'm this shocked you must be bewildered by this!" Jacob said. "You're right I am! We all are!" Tony said. "I'm shocked also, but we need to get out of here and get those artifacts! I want to go home!" Michelle said. "Yeah we should go. I feel like going home too." Tony said. "Well now we can possibly use this against these androids." Jacob said. "We can, but what about the things in here?" James asked. "There wasn't anything in the computer about them." Tony said. "Weird." James said.

The crew walked out of the ruins. They were still shocked at what they found. "We need to find out what The Robot Combine is." James said. "It sounds so familiar..." Jacob said. "Well we can't stay here talking about them forever. We need to go. We're 30 miles from the base." Tony said. "Ok let's get going." James said.