Chapter 5: A Different Infiltration

~Gilt-1A June 5th, 2077. 6:30 PM Gilt-1A time~

"Ok we take the back and you guys take the front." James said. "Ok will do." Tony said as him, Jacob, and Jtarcia sneak behind a dune. "Should I go now?" Elias asked. "Yes. We need the security shut down as quickly as possible." James said. "Wait did that last base have security?" Elias asked. "I...think it did." James said. "Then what's the point of this plan? We can just do what we usually do." Elias said. "We can, but it's starting to feel old. Something new would be nice." James said. "Ok we can do the plan, but next time were back to the usual." Elias said. "Ok."  James said. Elias started walking to the power grid, and James's group walked to the back of the base.

~Five minutes later~

"Hey Elias have you shut down the security yet?" James asked. "I just got to the power grid. It seems to be similar to Earth power grids. It should take about three minutes to shut down." Elias said. "Ok. Good luck." James said. "Thanks." Elias said back. "So he just got there? What are we going to do to kill time?" Michelle asked. "I don't really know. We can talk about stuff." James said. "Like what? We talk about stuff all the time." Michelle said. "We can talk about literally anything." James said. "I know exactly what to talk about!" Michelle said.

"Has Elias shut down the power yet?" Jtracia asked. "Judging that the lights are still on over there he hasn't turned the power off yet." Tony said. "Well I want to shoot some things in the face and get my staff, so he better hurry." Jacob said. "Your staff probably isn't going to be in there." Tony said. "Wanna bet?" Jacob said. "Yes. 100 credits." Tony said. "I'll be seeing those 100 credits soon!" Jacob said. "Yeah. Those 100 credits being given to me!" Tony said back.

~Two minutes later~

The power in the base shut down. The creatures started to panic. "Yes! Now we can go attack!" Jacob said happily. Jacob jumped over the sand dune. He turned on his flashlight and shot multiple creatures inside the base. Tony and Jtracia did the same. James and Michelle went in on the other end and did what Tony's group were doing. Elias ran to the base as quickly as possible. He went into the base in the middle of the infiltration. "What'd I miss?" Elias asked. "Just things getting shot. We need to keep one alive." James said shooting at the creatures. "So we ask the last thing alive where the staff is and if there's an artifact on this planet?" Elias asked starting to shoot at creatures also. "Yes. Michelle is going to be the one to talk to the creatures. Unless Jacob joins in on the talking." James said still shooting at the creatures. "Yes! I'll get him to tell us!" Michelle said. "This time don't kill it. Just torture it if you need to." James said. "Will do!" Michelle said. After a few minutes only one creature was left in the base. Everyone in the group only suffered minor injuries. The creature was injured. It had no weapons. It started yelling gibberish to the group. "So Michelle are you ready?" James asked. "I sure am!" Michelle said walking over to the creature.