Chapter 1: Gilt-1A

~Gilt-1A - June 6th, 2077. 10:33 AM Gilt-1A time~

James and co. flew their ship through space to go to the desert planet, Gilt-1A. It took one day to get to the planet. They landed their ship in a random location on the planet. They saw some old looking buildings so they assumed they were old buildings from space travelers. They walked out of their ship and looked around at the scenery. "Why are we looking around? It's literally just desert." Tony said. "We need to get used to what we're going to be looking at for the past maybe few weeks." James said. "This is going to get annoying real quick..." Michelle said. "I know right." Elias responded. "Well enough of this. Let's start walking." Tony said.

They walked around the desert for a bit. They didn't spot anything. "Well this has been a waste of time...Let's go back to the ship." Michelle said. "We need to look a bit more." Elias said. "For what? Nothing?!" Michelle asked annoyed. Just then something came out of the ground behind Michelle. It almost hit Michelle, but James pulled her out of the way. "Thanks for the save!" Michelle said thankfully. "No problem!" James said back. They grabbed out their stun weapons and started shooting at the creature, while Jacob was hitting it with the Staff. The thing fell down to the ground. "Well that didn't take much. I didn't even know there was life on this planet!" Tony said. More of those things came out of the ground, and they seemed tougher than the one they went up against. "Oh crap." Tony said.