Chapter 2: Attack on the Crew

~Gilt-1A - June 6th, 2077. 10:35 AM Gilt-1A time~

The creatures charged at the group. Most of them charged at Jacob. The creatures looked like green humanoids in torn, and brown hooded clothing. They were bigger than most humanoids. Most of them looking like they are almost 8 ft tall. There was also something odd about them. Some of them moved around like robots. "You've got a hoard coming at you, Jacob!" Elias yelled to Jacob. "I can see that!" Jacob said as he swung his staff at the creatures. Some of the creatures staggered from the swings. The others came in and shot the creatures with their stun guns. The creatures fell down like giant stones falling from a cliff.

More came out of the ground with weapons of their own. They looked like metal pipes. Jacob battled them off with his staff, while the others were shooting at the ones behind Jacob. The creatures got some hits on them, but that didn't help the creatures that much. Elias, James, Michelle, Tony, and Jtarcia open fire on the creatures as well. Very few creatures turn towards the group, but James and co. kill them. Jacob is pushed back towards one of the ruins. "I have to fire my staff!" Jacob yells. James nods and the crew rushes under Tony's ship. Jacob fires his staff which kills all the creatures, or so he thinks. A bigger one, almost 15 ft tall, rises from right behind Jacob and grabs him. The big creature screams in Jacob's face, getting spit all over him. The big creature grabs Jacob's staff and runs away with it, but not before throwing Jacob into the wall.

~Three Earth hours later, roughly 5,000 kilometers from that battle, Tony's ship~

Jacob wakes up and doesn't find anyone on the ship. He looks outside the ship to find James and his friends sitting next to a few crates with a rifles on them. "You good, Jacob?" James asks. "Yeah, I'm alright." Jacob says rubbing his head. "Surprisingly, you only sustained a few bruises." Elias says. "Huh, I thought there wasn't any life on this planet?" Jacob asks. "Our scanners couldn't pick up any life. We took a blood sample, these... things, they're like the Hive. Something that shouldn't be here. Something from the Deity." James explains. "He must be gathering artifacts, or something. He's planning something, something greater than all his plans before." Jtarcia says. "Then we have to stop him." Jacob says grabbing a rifle.