Chapter 6: Interrogation

~Gilt-1A June 5th, 2077. 6:58 PM~

"Tell us where the Staff is!" Michelle commanded. "Never!" The creature said. "Listen...I will shoot you in your god damn head if you don't tell me where it is. You don't want to die. I know it, so tell me where the Staff is so you can live another day." Michelle commanded. "I'm not going to tell you!" The creature yelled. "You better tell us or else I'll personally destroy you!" Jacob yelled. "Ok fine I'll tell you! It's in the main base!" The creature said scared for its life. "Ok. I see you want your life, so tell me if there is an artifact on this planet." Michelle commanded. "Why do I need to tell you that?!" The creature asked. "You don't need to know! Now tell us or else you'll be killed!" Jacob commanded. "Ok it's also at the main base! I can't tell you where the main base is though! I'm just a low life in this army! I don't even know where the main base is! So please let me go!" The creature said.

"Ok. We won't kill you. But for purposes that should be known we either kill you anyway or we trap you here. Since you told us we'll trap you here." Michelle said. "Whatever it takes to stay alive." The creature said. Michelle grabbed out some rope and tied the creature up. "There you go. Now you won't die. Well not from us." Michelle said. "Well at least I'm not dying now." The creature said. The group walked away from the creature. "So where do we go now?" Elias asked. We go to look for a map of the planet. There must be one somewhere. Most likely in a base. There isn't one here so we'll need to look for one in another base." James said. "Ok then let's go." Elias said. "We need to rest! It's getting late!" Michelle said. "Oh right! Yeah let's go back to the ship and sleep. We'll search for a map tomorrow." James said. They all walked out of the base shed in blood and went back to the ship to sleep.