Chapter 7: Search for a Map

~Gilt-1A June 6th, 2077. 7:23 AM~

The crew woke up the next morning. Right when they all got up they started searching for a base. They searched for about an hour. They couldn't find a base. "How long is this going to take?!" Michelle asked impatiently. "I don't really know. Hopefully a few more minutes." James said. They kept searching for one more hour. A base still wasn't found. "Holy Deity how long is this going to take?! We can find two bases in one day! Both in short periods of time, but today we can't find any base for hours?!"" Michelle asked even more impatient. "We're probably just low on luck today. We need to keep searching though. It's only 9:13 on this planet right now. We've only been searching for two hours, so just be patient." Tony said. "Ok I'll be a bit more patient." Michelle said.

~30 minutes later~

"Three times in a row!" Elias said happily. "Finally!" Michelle said relieved. "Remember James same old plan this time!" Elias said. "Ok I know." James said back. The crew landed and went out of their ship. They ran towards the base shooting at any creature outside of the base, and there weren't many outside. The crew then entered the base and shot any creature inside. They searched the bodies of the creatures for a map. They didn't find a map in any of the bodies. "Why don't we just "politely" ask one where the maps are?" Michelle asked. "Good idea." James said. Michelle spotted an injured creature and walked up to it. "Where are the maps?!" Michelle asked forcefully. "There over there in that drawer! Please don't hurt me!" The creature said scared. "Thank you!" Michelle said politely. The creature just laid on the ground shaking. "I'm not that scary! Now run along! Go!" Michelle commanded. "Ok! Sorry miss!" The creature said as it ran out of the base. "You're letting it go?" Elias asked surprised. "Wait for it..." Michelle said. An explosion was heard from outside. "You monster..." Elias said. "What? That wasn't the creature. That was just the mine I set just in case creature reinforcements came. It must've walked onto it." Michelle said. "Oh. Well that sucks for it." Elias responded. They walked over to the drawer and got a map out of it. James looked at the map. "Ok. This is a map of the planet, which is good. It says the main base is surrounded by this place called the "Creator Ruins." James said. "Wait is it actually called "Main Base" on the map?" Tony asked. "It is." James responded. "Wow. Very creative." Michelle said sarcastically. "Well let's get to our ship and fly to the Creator Ruins." James said. "My ship!" Tony said. "Ok. Your ship. Let's go." James said.