Epilogue

~Celestial. June 7th, 2077. 7:30 AM Celestial time.~

Both crew's warped onto Celestial. They all got off the Stream-Head. After they got off James got on one knee. "Hey James what's wrong?" Michelle asked. "I think it's obvious, Michelle..." Tony said. "Oh. Oh!" Michelle said realising what's going on. "Michelle. We've known each other for our whole lives. We've liked each other for awhile now. So I'd like to ask you this Michelle. Will you marry me?" James asked with a smile on his face. "Of course I will!" Michelle said hugging James. "Congrats guys!" Tony said congratulating them. "Thanks!" James said. "Oh we're going to need the Sword." McClain told Jacob. "Ok here you go." Jacob said handing McClain the Sword. "We also need to have a conversation. Come with me back into the Stream-Head." McClain said. Jacob followed McClain to the Stream-Head.

"So Jacob. When you kick the bucket we'll need that staff from you. Is that fine with you?" McClain asked. "I mean I would be dead so it wouldn't really affect me if you would take it or not." Jacob said. "So is that a yes?" McClain asked. "Yes. You can have it when I die. Unless I never die!" Jacob said. "Ok then. You can go now. Hope to see you soon." McClain said. "Ok bye. And thanks for saving us!" Jacob said.

Jessica walked over to the crew to welcome them back. She brought her two kids, Josh and Jasmine, with her. Both are 10 years old. "Welcome back guys!" Jessica said. "Thanks!" Tony said. "Hi Tony!" Both Josh and Jasmine said. "Hey guys! You guys want to be recruited to be part of an elite group?" Tony asked. "Yes!" Both Josh and Jasmine said. "Tony..." Jessica said. "What? They already said yes!" Tony said. "Fine they can be part of your 'elite group'. Just don't get them hurt!" Jessica said. "I won't!" Tony said.

~The Gilt System. Unknown Date and Time.~

"We've arrived in the Gilt System, ma'am." A robot told the Architect. "Great. This system can be a base for us." The Architect said. "The first in this galaxy right?" The robot asked. "Yes. Start building right away." The Architect said. "Will do, ma'am." The robot said. "You know this place looks familiar. I just don't know why." The Architect said. "It does look familiar." The robot said. "Well enough about that. Get to building." The Architect commanded. "Yes ma'am." The robot said.