Chapter 9: The Creator Ruins

~Gilt-1A June 6th, 2077. 2:14 PM~

The crew walked into the Creator Ruins. Around them were the ruins of a human like civilization. "This is pretty cool!" Elias said. "It's also interesting. I'm surprised there was life here then. I'm even more surprised that it's here now." Jacob said. "It's astounding isn't it." Tony said. "Ok life here is amazing but we need to keep going! You don't know how long it will take to get through here!" Michelle said. "That is true. Ok let's keep going." Tony said.

"You guys want to look through some buildings?" Elias asked. "We can do that when we're almost out of here!" Michelle said not wanting to waste time. "Ok. That's fine." Elias said. The crew began to smell smoke. "Why I do I smell smoke?" Jtracia asked. "We don't know, but we smell it too." James said. "Let's just worry about it later. It could just be some flammable material catching fire by it getting heated up." Tony said. "What if it's lifeforms, or those creatures?" Jtracia asked. "Those creatures may be hostile but they're not savages. There's no way any of them would be in here. It could be a different lifeform though, but I'm staying with the fire theory. One type of creature on this planet is enough already. I also just want to get out of here." Tony said. "Yeah getting out of here and getting to that main base should be our main goal. Not looking around for some stupid creatures." Michelle said. "Ok then let's just keep going." Jtracia said. "Wait why didn't we just fly over the ruins?" Michelle asked. "I surprisingly didn't think of that. Let's go back so our trip will be much quicker." Tony said.

They began to walk back to the ship. They started seeing smoke in multiple directions. "Why is there so much smoke?!" Michelle asked. "Like I said before it's probably just flammable objects. Don't worry. Now let's just get back to the ship." Tony said. "What if it's creatures?! You're the thinker here aren't you supposed to think that any outcome is possible?!" Michelle asked getting annoyed. "I'm saying that the creature thing is unlikely. None of the creatures we saw out there want to come in here and there haven't been any sightings of other lifeforms our there nor in here, so it's unlikely that another type of creature is going to be in here." Tony explained. "That's true I guess. Ok let's go." Michelle said.

The crew approached the location of their ship. When they got to where their ship was they saw it getting broken and battered by wild looking creatures that didn't look like the ones the crew have seen before. They looked green with glowing yellow eyes and sharp teeth and claws. They had human hands and surprisingly stood on two legs even though they had similar structure to a wolf. "My fucking ship!" Tony yelled in anger as he shot at the creatures. The others joined in. The ship looked heavily damaged and non-flyable. "You mother fuckers are going to pay for what you did to my ship! Literally!" Tony said as he shot at the creatures, but the creatures had the numbers and they took down each one of the crew. They tied them up and carried them. "These things are cavemen! Give me my money cavemen!" Tony said still angry about his ship. "Hey Tony guess what?" Michelle said. "Ugh...I'm guessing you're going to say "I told you so!" Tony said. "Correct!" Michelle said happily. "Well Michelle don't sound so happy as we're probably going to be caveman food in a bit." Tony said. "Oh...Oh crap." Michelle said.