Chapter 15: The Skyscraper

~Gilt-1A Main Base Skyscraper. June 7th, 2077. 4:30 PM.~

The crew arrived and entered the skyscraper. The skyscraper looked futuristic even for 2088. It had an orange color with red neon lights stringed on the building. It also had a desert like look to it. The lobby looked as futuristic as the building. It also had the same color scheme. There was nobody in the lobby. "Wait how do we even get to the basement?" Jtracia asked. "The elevator of course!" Tony said. The crew walked over to the elevator entered it. Tony pressed the button to go to the basement. "Voice required to get into basement." A robotic voice said from a speaker in the elevator. "That's crappy." Michelle said. "Well let's try it." Tony said. "No. This is wasting time. Let's go through the ventilation or something." Michelle said. "Good idea, except I don't even think this place has ventilation." Tony said. "If actual lifeforms come in here that would mean they would need ventilation." Michelle said. "You're right." Tony said. "Ok then let's do it." Michelle said.

The crew walked out of the elevator and looked for a vent. "Wait don't you think we'll need a map of the ventilation system?" Jacob asked. "Now that you mention it we might, but it would be a waste of time as we'd just need to look for the part that goes down." Tony said. "Ah. Right. I do need my staff back as soon as possible so that would be the quickest thing to do." Jacob said. "I found a vent! I'm finding everything now! Oh and it can fit us!" Elias said. "Nice. Well let's go." Tony said. The crew went into the vent and crawled through it. After about 30 seconds of crawling they got stuck at an upward vent instead of a downward. "Crap!" Tony said. "Are we going to crawl up it or try to turn around?" Michelle asked. "Try to turn." Tony said. They successfully turned and after about two minutes they arrived at a downward vent. They went down it and got out of the vents. They arrived in the basement.

"Finally we're in!" Tony said. "I can finally get my staff back!" Jacob said. "And get the artifact!" James said. "Well let's stop fooling around and get the things!" Michelle said. "Where are they?" Jtracia asked. "They're probably down this hallway." Tony said. The crew walk down the hallway. At the end of the hallway there was a room with the Staff leaning against a pillar while the Sword was inside of a stone. Jacob walked over to the Staff, while James walked over to the Sword. Both James and Jacob grabbed the artifacts at the same time. Both of them disappeared. "What the hell?!" James and Jacob said at the same time. "You thought we'd give you those artifacts that easily?! Well you'd be wrong." Android-2834 said. An army of androids appeared in the room. "Well crap." James said.