Chapter 8: Traveling to The Creator Ruins

~Gilt-1A June 6th, 2077. 10:43 AM~

The crew started traveling to the ruins. The ruins were halfway across the world. "Why are we traveling slower on here than we do in space?" Michelle asked. "Well we're on a desert planet that has life. We don't want to cause a sandstorm or break the sound barrier by using our ships at max speed. That would cause a ton of sandstorms and deaf ears if we did." Tony said. "Fair point." Michelle responsed. It was silent for a few minutes. James then tried talking to Michelle. "So...How's it going?" James asked. "I'm doing pretty good. Except that this ride is taking a long ass time! Come on Tony fly faster!" Michelle said. "This is the highest speed I can go without causing a sandstorm!" Tony said back. "Again, fair point." Michelle responsed. "Well...we can go to another room in this ship and hang out if you'd like." James said. "Yeah. It would be nice." Michelle said. There are a total of three other rooms inside the ship. James and Michelle went into one of them and hung out with each other. They actually flirted for a bit with each other in the room. They were in there until they landed near the Creator Ruins.

~Gilt-1A June 6th, 2077. 2:12 PM~

The crew landed near the Creator Ruins. Before that they tried to fly through the entrance cracks, but were unable to since the ship didn't fit through any of them. Tony's ship had a few scratches on it from the attempts of going through the cracks. "Dammit! That's more bills now!" Tony said annoyed at the amount of repair bills he gets. "You can just paint over them you know." Michelle said. "Oh yeah. It is just a few scratches so they would be unnoticeable if we painted over them." Tony said. They all went through largest crack that they saw and walked into the Creator Ruins.