Chapter 11: Fighting Back

~Gilt-1A Creator Ruins. June 6th, 2088. 4:04 PM~

"Well I guess we're fighting these things again." James said as the crew grabbed their guns from a pile. They started shooting at the things. This time they had the advantage with them being kind of prepared for the situation. They shot at the things with their guns while Jacob grabbed a pole the exact size as his staff. Jacob attacked the things with the pole. The things kept falling many by many. They weren't able to get close to the crew since there was some rubble slowing the things down. As more things fell others started to retreat, while some stayed and tried to fight back against the crew, but the ones who fought back failed. "Well it looks like we taught those things a lesson!" Jacob said. "Yeah! And that lesson is don't mess with us!" Michelle said.

"Well since that's over with what're we going to do to get out of here and to the main base?" James asked everyone. "Lets head back to the ship. It won't take long to repair it!" Tony suggested. "That would take a long time. It takes a few days for professionals to repair it, so it would probably take us a couple of weeks for us to repair it." James said. "Well we have Elias! He's skilled with mechanics so we should be able to fix it in a short time with him." Tony said. "I'm skilled with most mechanics. Just not ships." Elias said. "Didn't you help make the Galaxaver? The thing that helped killed the Deity?" Tony asked. "I did." Elias said. "Well then why would a ship be so hard to fix?" Tony asked. "I feel like walking. We all need the workout anyway." Elias said. "I guess that's true. Ok we'll walk there, but we're fixing the ship right when we come back!" Tony said. "Ok sounds good." Elias said.

~A Few Hours Later~

"We've been traveling in here for hours...Can't we just go to sleep...?" Michelle said tired. "It's only 9 on this planet. We can keep going." Tony said. "Aren't you tired?" Michelle asked. "Yes I am tired, but we need to get out of here. We might encounter those creatures again." Tony said. "Come on...Just sleep...Sleep isn't bad. Even in here. So let's just sleep, then we have all day tomorrow to travel." Michelle said. "Are the rest of you tired?" Tony asked. Everyone nodded. "Ok then it's settled. We'll sleep, but if I wake up on a fire I'll blame you guys." Tony said.