Chapter 10: Escaping the Cavethings

~Gilt-1A Creator Ruins. June 6th, 2077. 3:16 PM~

"Hey guys are you ready to become caveman food?" Tony asked everyone. "Oh yeah I'm definitely ready!" Michelle said sarcastically. The crew were tied up on te ground. The things were talking in their language. "Hey shitfaces speak English!" Michelle yelled. The things did nothing. "Michelle they're cavemen they don't speak English!" Tony said. "Well they better learn or else I'll get out of here and force them to speak English!" Michelle said angrily. "That was surprisingly not as bad as most of your threats towards things." Jtracia said surprised. "Oh I can go far with my threats! They've been working so far so why not now?" Michelle asked. "Maybe your threat wasn't harsh enough?" Jtracia said. "I said before it's because they don't speak English!" Tony said. "Oh. That too." Jtracia said.

"I think we're going to be caveman food in a few minutes. They just lit a fire over there." Jacob said. "I forgot you were even with us. Have you been that quiet?" Tony asked. "I guess I have." Jacob said. "Well we need a plan before we become caveman food. We should also stop calling them cavemen since they're not even close to looking like humans." Tony said. "I have a plan. Who here is the most skilled at fighting?" Jacob asked. "You, obviously." Tony said. Everyone else said that Jacob was the most skilled fighter there. "Ok so I'll be the one doing the plan. So the plan is that I go over there and light this rope on fire. Surprisingly this rope is made out of very similar material that Earth ropes are made out of. And if any of the creatures come out to fight I fight back. I then get you guys out of these ropes and we head for the main base." Jacob said. "I like it. Let's do it." Tony said.

All of the things went inside of one of the fallen buildings around the fire. "Are they stupid? They're not even putting us on the fire!" Michelle said annoyed. "That's a good thing. I know their stupidity annoys you but it gives us an opening." Tony said. Jacob started wiggling his way to the fire. Luckily the ground was flat from them to the fire so there wasn't many problems going to the fire except the occasional pebble. Jacob lit some of his rope on fire. He was extra careful getting it to the weakest spot on the rope, which he did. Part of the rope caught fire. Jacob made sure it didn't spread by rolling on the ground slowly. After about 20 seconds ropes gave out and Jacob was able to escape. "Man never mind this material is much weaker than rope!" Jacob said. Jacob grabbed a sharp object from the ground and cut the others out of the ropes. "Good plan Jacob!" Tony said. "I honestly didn't think it would work, but it did so that's good." Jacob said. "Well let's just go before-" Before Tony finished talking he was cut off by the yelling of the things. "They come out..." Tony said knowing that was going to happen.