4: His and Her Skills

His lips connected with your own gently. It took you off guard and your eyes blinked open.

Nicolas chuckled at you, making you feel awkward and your lips stopped moving. Worick opened his eyes and frowned, scowling at Nicolas.

"Wiff woo wamma waptch, wamp woo wack woff wor womwing?" Worick's voice sounded irked, so you laid your hand on his cheek and pulled it back towards you.

"Ignow im, Wowick." You felt bold enough to try to talk to him. Figuring that Worick was used to Nicolas's voice, you thought that he would be easy enough to get back on track. The sooner that you were finished here, the sooner that you could go back to your home and read your books. You had a wonderful erotica waiting for you; and you were right at the best part.

"Okay." The word rang through clearly as his lip reconnected with yours. As he deepened the kiss and parted his lips. Not surprisingly, Worick was good at this. Really good.

As you ran your fingers through his hair, you were very careful to not to touch the strings of his eye-patch.

His own hands pushed your dress up as his tongue soared against yours. As he pulled back, you saw the telltale look of lust in his eyes. Sitting up, he signed to you.

Are you ready? Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable? 

Condom required. But you are quite good, Worick. I guess your name fits you. You laughed  and sat up with him, signalling for him to unzip your dress. Before he had did that though, he turned to Nicolas.

Do you see what you do? This lovely whore now calls me a womanizer, like it's my name. And after I let you watch. You make sure to ignore him, YN. I bought your attention tonight.

I can give you all sorts of attention. You winked at him.

No, just relax. Let me do the work.

Suddenly, you heard Nicolas laughing and you couldn't help but look over at him again.

You paid for her, he signed exaggeratedly, you're not working tonight, Worick.

Working? You asked.

He's only good because he's a gigolo. He spelled it out gigolo, knowing there was no way you'd know that word.

Then you laughed as you unbuttoned Worick's shirt, pulling it off while he tied his hair back.

"Oh Wowick!" You laughed. Show me your gigolo skills and I'll show you my whore skills!

You got it, honey. He lifted your dress above your head after he unzipped it. Then he lifted you and placed you on the arm of the sofa. As you braced yourself on the edge, Worick smirked at Nicolas, as if teasing him that he wasn't going to get to do this to you. You had thought that maybe Nicolas would leave, now that he had gotten to see your body. But instead, he too was undressing just enough to be able to enjoy himself.

As Worick laid abs down on the couch, you wrapped your legs around his shoulders. He was ready to show you his skills and Nicolas was ready to watch.