8: Establishing The Relationships

You walked over to the sleeping man and tried to shake him awake. It ended up taking both hands to get him to open his eyes, but once they were open, Nic promptly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

What? He asked tiredly.

I need your help. You looked at him in your naked glory.

I don't have money to pay you for a fuck.

You rolled your eyes, thinking that he, of course, would think of that first.

No. Worick wants a massage and I don't know how to give a good one. He said to come in and get you.

Nic looked at you and thought for a minute. His eyes travelled up and down your body until they finally landed on your face.

Will you stay undressed?

Yes. Will you come help or not?

Yes. He got out of bed revealing the plainest, most cheap looking boxers imaginable. You laughed as you shook your head and exited his bedroom. But before you could make it back to Worick, who was nearly passed out on the floor, Nicolas grabbed your shoulder.

What is so funny? He asked with a grouchy look on his face.

Your underwear looks like man underwear. Cheap, plain and boring. I just expected it and was pleased to be proven right.

Nicolas scowled as he pushed you towards Worick. Figuring you would sit on his now clothed ass, you straddled him and waited to see what Nic was going to do. You had thought that perhaps he would just sign to you about what to do next, but instead he took a seat right behind you, pressing his hot body against your own. His hands glided down your arms until his hands were on top of yours. Gently, he laid his chin on your shoulder and began moving your arms and hands as if you were a marionette.

Applying pressure, he began forcing your hands into a delightful pattern on Worick's back. It vibrated as Worick moaned out loud.

And it was a lovely scene. Nic's warm breath, Worick's rhythmic breathing and you closeness to two beautiful men.

That night had been the beginning of what was a very profitable relationship between you, Nic, Worick and Georgiana. Perhaps once a month, either Nic or Worick would buy your time. Sometimes you would go back to their apartment (mostly with Worick), other times you would go back to your own private room at the brothel. You learned the difference and the preferences between the two men as well.

Worick was a pleaser and a show-off and a despicably wonderful womanizer. He liked to have Nicolas join in sometimes, but never for anything more serious. He lavished his attention on you, even when he just saw you at the club.

Nicolas was more selfish of a lover. He liked being lavish on, and cuddled and never shared you with Worick. He had said that he had enough of Worick throughout the day, so he enjoyed being in your own room. That and it was so much more expensive.

And this went on for another three years until he came for you.