23: Start The Night Right

Not too long after, the two men in your life can into your room.

Took long enough. You signed as you had your legs crossed over one another.

Do you need some help out of that dress? Worick grinned wickedly.

Why? Do you have extensive practice with that number out there? You pointed at the door.

Yeah, Womanizer. Nicolas used his name sign teasingly. Sometimes, she goes into his room at night. I won't confirm or deny what happens in there.

You scowled at Worick and walked over to Nicolas, motioning for him to help you unzip from your expensive gown. Beneath it, you were completely bare.

You're too gorgeous to be angry with right now, with all your false accusations... Worick unbuttoned his own shirt and folded it up neatly, placing it on the dresser. There was no need to rush tonight. Unless something went wrong; he, Nicolas and you were welcome to stay all night long.

That's right. You haven't seen me without clothes in--

Too long.  Nicolas appeared in front of you and captured your mouth in a kiss. He was always the more desperate one. He needed you more than Worick, although Worick seemed to enjoy being with you more at times.

You heard Worick laugh, but you were immensely happy to be close to Nic. Your bare skin rubbed against his as he held you tightly, deepening the kiss. His hands, coarsened by the abuse he put them through, touched your body so lightly that you almost wondered if he was scared to hurt you.

Gently, he retracted from the kiss and pulled you into a hug, holding your head against his chest.

Do you want her first? He signed to Worick behind your back.

I don't know, we have all night long.

I know. It's nice.

If I have her first, what will you do?

I don't know, smoke a cigarette by the window, probably.

Do you want to do anything together tonight? Nicolas asked as Worick looked surprised. He rubbed your back gently as you tried to get a look at what they were discussing.

You never want to do anything together. Worick signed back quickly. Like what?

I don't know. You would know better than me. Nicolas scratched the back of his head and looked down at you.

You finally turned around in his arms and looked at the blonde who was now walking towards you.

 What? What's happening? You asked as Worick suddenly lifted you up in his arms and got onto the bed with you. He set you down and began kissing you wildly, hovering to one side of your body, while Nic got on the other side and began working on your neck.

You weren't sure what to do, normally, only one of them focused on you at a time, but now your attention was divided. And then both of then fingers drifted between your legs. Worick guided your legs apart while Nicolas teased you lightly with gentle strokes and sexy nips to your body.

Worick sat back briefly, so he could sign to you.

We're both going to touch you, are you ready?  He gave you his signature grin.

Please. You signed back as you held Nicolas's head to your body. Please have me.