11: Practice Makes Perfect

"Wepeat. Afwer. We." Miles looked you in the eyes. "I. Do-wah."

"Ah do-wah." You nodded, trying your hardest. Three months later and you understood a lot more. Still deaf, but your lip reading had rapidly improved. Mostly, because Miles refused to sign to you, to let you sign, or have anyone sign at you. The last part however, wasn't difficult because you never left. Miles refused to take you out until he was sure your voice wouldn't embarrass him. And honestly, you didn't have anywhere you needed to go, or anyone you wanted to see.

"Wagain." He repeated. "I."

"I."

"I."

"I."

"Do-wah."

"Do-wah."

"No, no. Nop, 'do-WAH', Do-oo."

"Dooo."

"Do."

"Do."

His eyes rolled back in exhaustion.

"I do."

"I do."

"I do."

"I do."

"Walripe. Goob enoub. You won't hab to way wanythin elb towowow. I tolb wa pweist woo wouldn't say wows. Okay?"

"Woahkay."

"Okay."

"Woahkay."

"Oh."

"Woah."

"Oh."

"Oh..."

"Oh-kay."

"Oh-kay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

He shook his head. This is such a pain in my ass. I didn't ask for an after-work job. I asked for a beautiful wife.... And she is beautiful. She'll look wonderful dressed up next to me, but her voice. Her voice is so awful. And I can't hardly speak to her. Why did Daniel think I'd like this?

"Wet's go-wah ta bed." His face lightened a bit. For as much as he complained about your voice and how much of a problem you were, you were great in bed. He wasn't really bothered by your previous occupation, in fact he was almost happy for it. As were you, because at the end of a hard day at work, it made you feel worth something to be able to take care of him as well as you did.

And so you happily followed your soon-to-be husband up to bed. It wasn't that hard to enjoy sex with him; especially since you couldn't understand what he was saying when you couldn't see his mouth. That, and it was easy to imagine it was one of your better lays when you closed your eyes.

As your tongue slid up and down his member, you were glad that this act required no talking.

Miles' hands held your hair and guided your head as it bobbed in a pleasant fashion on his dick. His mind was blank, enjoying the sensation. Your mind was adrift in fantasy. Or rather, a memory.

You followed Nic up to your room at the brothel. He had kept his promise and had come within the next two weeks to purchase your time. It was quite interesting, what he wanted to do. You had expected him to either just want sex, or to undress while he jacked off to your body.

Alright. What do you want to do, Nicolas? You asked him politely.

Didn't you read that paper you were given? He asked back in his curt manner.

No. I figured I'd be fine doing whatever you wanted. You sat on your bed and patted the spot next to you.

That's a big risk, YN. He smirked at you. But then, he kissed you, pushing you down onto the bed. His hands ran through your hair as his tongue passed through your lips. He wanted to get down to business.