21: Meeting Up

"Who is that beautiful woman?" Alex Benedetto asked Worick. They hadn't been living together long, but it was long enough for the trio to come to the party together. Especially since Alex wasn't quite stable enough to be left home alone for the entire night.

"Where?" Worick asked. Nic hit him on his shoulder to get his attention.

It's just YN. Over there in the white dress. She's looking for something. He signed.

"That's actually our friend, Alex, good eye." Worick laughed. "Go get her Nic. It'll take her all night to find whatever she wants. And who knows what is... Maybe it's us."

Go get her Nic.

"She's your friend?" Alex clarified to Worick, whose eyes were glued to you. You were absolutely stunning in that dress. The thigh-high slit was tantalizing and he knew that you had wore it for him. Easy access. He bit his lip in fantasy.

"What? Does she look too high class for us? We're not only friends with street hookers you know." He made a playful jab at Alex, who punched his arm.

"You know, my arm's going to fall off if everyone keeps beating on it."

"Well, are you going to tell me about her?" Alex asked. "How did you becomes friends with her?"

"Her story is actually pretty long, but here's the gist; she's the daughter of Uranos Corsica, but was raised by Georgiana, the owner of this brothel. She worked here as a teenager and young adult, but Daniel quickly snatched her up for his main man Miles at the cool price of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Since then, she got married to him and in my opinion has been working to acquire all his money through assets that she can retain." Worick explained as he adjusted his eye patch.

"You didn't answer my question at all."

"I, uh, I might have paid for her a few times while she was available." He grinned sheepishly.

"And that made you friends?" She scrunched her forehead in confusion.

"And perhaps both Nicolas and I have continued an affair with her into her marriage. But who are we to judge?" He threw his hands up in defense as she tried to beat on him for his stupidity.

On the second floor however, Nicolas approached you coolly.

Hey, beautiful, how much do you cost? He asked.

Tonight, for you, handsome, I'm free. You laughed. Where's Worick? My mother gave us a room. Miles said to just stay out of his way tonight. So I hoped you both could entertain me.

Nicolas bit his lip sexily. It had been a long time since he body had had not only the pleasure of you, but the pleasure of a woman period.

Worick's with our other lady, Alex.

You face shifted quickly into a frown, surprising Nicolas. As you looked over to where Nicolas was pointing, you saw Worick looking up at you while he defended himself.

You womanizer! You scolded him.

Nicolas laughed, uncharacteristically.

You too! You said our! You turned to him and brushed past him, walking down towards Worick to give him a piece of your mind.

Hey, hey! Nicolas followed after you.

Don't call me a womanizer! Worick whined as he pushed Alex away. This is Alex, our adopted street whore.