26: Part Two

When he was finished, Worick fell back and desperately began stroking himself beckoning you over as Nic sat back onto the bed, panting.

Touch, touch! He signed quickly.

No, you signed lustfully. In.

Worick fumbled in his discarded pants for a condom, which he knew he had plenty of. You struggled to help him get it on before adjusting yourself over top of him while he sat on the floor.

You spread your legs as your glistening pussy showed and impressed even Worick. He didn't need any more of an invite than that. But he certainly got one.

Fuck me.

You signed confidently as he pushed his cock into your soaked body. Nicolas watched as your perfect body gushed atop Worick's and he felt his stamina begin to return. For a moment, he wished he could hear again. He wanted to hear how loudly you were moaning as you felt Worick's cock enter you for the first time in a very long time. He wanted to hear your moans for him as well. After all, it would be his turn soon enough. His best friend's cock around your tight pussy really had a way of returning his energy to him. In fact, there did not seem to be anything more he could have asked for, sexually at least, in the moment. Except, maybe, a second you so that he wouldn't have even have had to share.

Worick kept a slow and methodical pace for the moment, desperately trying to ensure your own orgasm before his. But this seemed to be a nearly impossible task. The feeling of his dick pushing up against your cervix made his fucking prostate tingle, he was so turned on. Every thrust, no matter how agonizingly slow, brought him to near-climax. And each adorable little moans that you released every time he bottomed out in you made his brain swim. He reveled in the perfect glove of your soft folds as he slowly thrust himself back and forth into your depths as he watched your body jiggle with each passionate movement.

Nicolas watched the commotion from the bed as he tried desperately to avoid touching himself and losing what little cum he had regenerated thus far. But his dick had already sprung back to life and even to him it was amazing to watch the thing return to full glory.

I can't help it. He thought to himself. They're so beautiful, it's like watching two gods. How couldn't I be turned on? The room itself simply had too many beautiful things to look at and he eventually succumbed and allowed his hand to gently play with himself.

You felt Worick stroke your cheek lightly, and so you opened your eyes to look as pleasure rattled your brain.

Cum, he spelled that word out, on my lap. I can't hold back any longer. Touch yourself on top of me.

And like the good whore you wanted to be, you listened to him very well. So with a crooked smile, Worick came inside of you.